Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How was it? We’d love to know.

Bro it was probably the best sex I've ever had. Shit was fucking insane. We didn't even pull out after we came(which my fucking orgasm was nearly unbearable next to my FWBs cock. I don't think I've ever came so hard) and we were both pouring sweat and blacking out inside her pussy as we somehow kept fucking her

We are definitely doing that shit again

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bro it was probably the best sex I've ever had. Shit was fucking insane. We didn't even pull out after we came(which my fucking orgasm was nearly unbearable next to my FWBs cock. I don't think I've ever came so hard) and we were both pouring sweat and blacking out inside her pussy as we somehow kept fucking her

We are definitely doing that shit again
Please do bro. Sounds hot! DM to keep chatting.

Blade-Blanco

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had always used condoms. It was like "oh ribbed" was great or something. My next girlfriend her mom was a nurse. So she had a jar of condoms that her mom brought her. Some of them were super tight. Anyways, we were having sex and all of a sudden I felt this sensation I had never felt before. The condom had broke and it was real pussy. It was so moist and much better. I think I instantly came and was hooked. My next girlfriend went on the pill. She was a virgin. Once she q started taking the pill then it is no condoms.

I used them with my current wife for a while. It was total trash going from the sensation of pussy to condoms. Plus, my wife would "keggle" my did and make it really throb when I came.