Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best feeling in the world, close second would be feeling a woman's pussy contract as she cums all over your cock.

On topic, here's a vid of me pumping the wife and finishing in her:

View media item 8993501
I’d love to see the cream pie

Reactions: diver6 and Tazman66

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Best feeling in the world, close second would be feeling a woman's pussy contract as she cums all over your cock.

On topic, here's a vid of me pumping the wife and finishing in her:

View media item 8993501

Oh fuck yes

And I just exploded violently and loud balls deep twice an hour or so ago

Reactions: Antoniooo

londonlad1990

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Best feeling in the world. Pussy is so warm and moist compared to cumming on her body, and you can just let yourself go and jackhammer. She’s howling and often cumming herself as I plough, rather than awkwardly waiting for my load if I’m wanking over her face or tits. Fucking my wife when trying for a kid was extra special, physical pleasure in addition to mentally knowing she wanted my babies and I was breeding her.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Best feeling in the world. Pussy is so warm and moist compared to cumming on her body, and you can just let yourself go and jackhammer. She’s howling and often cumming herself as I plough, rather than awkwardly waiting for my load if I’m wanking over her face or tits. Fucking my wife when trying for a kid was extra special, physical pleasure in addition to mentally knowing she wanted my babies and I was breeding her.
Fuck yeah, so good

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had mindblowing sex Friday night stoned. I was shaking and passing out deep inside that tight pussy. I came twice about as hard as I ever have in my life before I pulled out and collapsed covered in sweat.

Yup definitely doing that again

jglt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only do this if I know the girl very well or have been seeing her for a while. I tend to be very careful about my sexual health but yeah, the feeling of cumming inside is something else! It feels incredible when you shoot your load inside her— the warmth, the tightness, the contractions.

Jason .

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of the best sensations a man can feel is to cum. And cumming inside a warm, tight and moist vagina is just the cherry on top of a very creamy sundae! I mean cmon! You can very intensely feel the semen shoot from your balls straight out your cock. And knowing you’ve shot deep inside just feels like a mission accomplished.

Hassall

Sexy Member
Media
Eugene, Oregon, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_machine

^-- I'd be hard pressed to think of a situation which more greatly highlights the difference between those two. I don't mean that the mind might not want to cum (that can certainly happen, but it's just as likely that the mind wants to cum too).

I mean that you can sense your body fighting to wrest control away from you (as a sentient being) and function on instinct as its own independent entity and if you give into it, you feel yourself taken along for the wild ride.

The best analogy I can come up with is a fictional scenario and a totally different mood, but when the unit in Neon Genesis Evangelion go berserk. The pilot's still in there, but the pilot's not the one driving anymore.

It's an amazing sensation and one I only get, like some others have said above, when cumming inside a woman and we're not using condoms (her being pregnant doesn't stop the sensation from occurring, but wearing a condom does).

I think there's a tendency of guys to exaggerate in a lot of these kinds of threads, but on this particular topic even the more outlandish replies so far don't feel like they're stretching the truth. It's just an amazing experience and there really is nothing like it.
That's one of the first animes I ever saw. When it came on adults swim on cartoon network. This of course before they started airing low brow college stupid on weekdays.

Bigballs60

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to be buried to the balls and pushing as hard and deep as I can when I cum. Damn it feels so good! My whole body kinda of shivers as I explode. I can feel my cum being ejected and covering my cock and filling her pussy. I usually hang there for awhile till the feeling subsides.

The pullout is almost as fun. I always like to see my deposit spilling out of her. :yum

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love to be buried to the balls and pushing as hard and deep as I can when I cum. Damn it feels so good! My whole body kinda of shivers as I explode. I can feel my cum being ejected and covering my cock and filling her pussy. I usually hang there for awhile till the feeling subsides.

The pullout is almost as fun. I always like to see my deposit spilling out of her. :yum
Got to experience that yesterday. I started cumming and it triggered her orgasm. Damn what a feeling! Hard to describe...

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Got to experience that yesterday. I started cumming and it triggered her orgasm. Damn what a feeling! Hard to describe...

Oh fuck yeah. I was deep inside Friday Night and felt her pussy tighten up even more around my cock. I was shaking and yelled Oh God I'm fucking cumming and blacked out as my orgasm hit. Fucking mindblowing. I didn't even want to pull out and kept fucking even though the feeling was almost unbearable