Cumming is too much!!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_JoeCockHer, Feb 10, 2012.

1. D_JoeCockHer

D_JoeCockHer New Member

Everyone has experienced it but when a girl is on the verge of orgasm it is a feeling similar to your penis being suffocated over and over very quickly as she contracts her muscles!

My problem is cumming just before she does....

Does anybody have any tips on how to last longer because it is really hard (no pun intended :wink: ) not to cum in these situations which leaves her bummed out in the end!

2. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

More oral? More foreplay (foreplay helps contribute to her having an orgasm too)? Try fingers?

Only tips I have for lasting longer is slowing down or changing positions when you get close to cumming

3. D_JoeCockHer

D_JoeCockHer New Member

I'm not boasting when I say but making her cum is no problem! Of course being in a relationship helps a lot! I can make her cum through oral all right and certain positions especially when I am touching her clitoris too but its when I am going fast and hard and I can feel her contracting and getting stronger and stronger.....its at this moment when I would either like to keep going after she has cum or at least after she has because it gets too much and I blow my load just before her ha!!

4. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

Can always try the old trick of trying to think of stuff that turns you off, not thinking about the things you feel.

5. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    yes, old fat grandma image helps unless you're into something like that lol ;)

6. D_JoeCockHer

D_JoeCockHer New Member

haha yeah I have certainly done that....should try doing it more!! more times I'd try to think of something disgusting in the moment only to think fuck it I'm cumming haha....then faced with guilt and shame after haha

Draft saved Draft deleted