Cumming issues?

King_ding_a_ling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently when I've been having sex I've only been able to cum once, maybe twice, a day. I can keep it up for as long as I want to, I just can't cum. Does anyone else have this issue? (or gift I guess) :tongue:. Also, are there any supplements that increase this portion of a mans labito?

vudu3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
same problem here. Sometimes I don't cum after a lengthy session with the girlfriend who doesnt seem to like it much. Most of the girls Ive been with seem to rather I cum quicker than what I do. I guess they feel they're not doing as good or as good as they should.

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having sex or masturbating for long periods really dulls the sensitivity. If you go for too long you're really gonna have to work up a sweat at the end and be really turned on if you're gonna orgasm.

This is why pacing is so important; not just so you don't orgasm too quickly but also so you don't kill your sensitivity all at the start.

Check out my blog and see if it helps you.

incubus08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having sex or masturbating for long periods really dulls the sensitivity. If you go for too long you're really gonna have to work up a sweat at the end and be really turned on if you're gonna orgasm.
^This.

I forgot what it's called but I remember them discussing how although some people would think this is a blessing in all actuality it's not that simple. Many women get sore after prolonged sexual activity and the frustration it causes is sometimes very detrimental psychologically.

Last edited: