Cumming out your ass

doctorweredying

Just Browsing
Media
i usually jack off at least every other day, but last week i waited about five days before letting myself cum. instead, i would regularly finger myself-by the fifth day it seemed like cum was coming out of my asshole. has this happened to anyone else? when?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Is it anything like talking out one's ass? :biggrin1:

In all seriousness, I don't know if it's physically possible... although the prostate and other plumbing is certainly in the neighborhood. Man, all I can say is that if it's true, you've got a leak that should probably be looked into by a doctor.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
actually it'd be fucking brown! sorry sorry sorry....I am weak against the powers of the devil ROFLMAO

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Perhaps golden brown? (Is that going too far?)

:haha: :eek:mfg: :laughing::You_Rock_Emoticon::notworthy:

OMG!!! THAT IS TOO MUCH!!!! ROFFLMFAO!!! OH JEBUS I CAN'T BREATHE!!! Didn't think my comment could be topped, but Altered.....You took it to a hole new level ROFLMAO :arms:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no comment. No comment have I. Comments are not forthcoming from me.

..Fuck, I gotta say something: Is that the fucking funniest thing you've ever read here? LOL It's like that Southpark episode where Cartman learned that by sticking food in his ass that he could crap out his mouth...sounds like the same anatomical logic to me.

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
I know someone that claims he cums out his ass. I'm not sure what to think of it. I understand it's physiologically impossible, but he insists that he produces a copious amount of mucus-like substance in his ass while getting fucked. I think he's just confused... but hey... if it makes him feel better about himself... so be it.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I know someone that claims he cums out his ass. I'm not sure what to think of it. I understand it's physiologically impossible, but he insists that he produces a copious amount of mucus-like substance in his ass while getting fucked. I think he's just confused... but hey... if it makes him feel better about himself... so be it.
Ahhh, I should've known... and it's most likely what the OP is referring to... anal mucous! It can be cum-like, but it's not semen. Like precum, a person may produce none, a little, or a lot. I think you're destined to be a bottom, doctorweredying. :tongue:

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
This is actually very possible, and very serious. Sometimes parts of the body fuse into what's called a fistula. And yes, leakage between areas occurs. There are women who have do-do coming out the vagina because of a fistula between the intestines or bowels and the vaginal cavity. I knew a high school kid who had a nasty one where a fistula opened a passage from the colon to his back, and there was one hell of a vile wound on him. He almost died of the infections.

If this is really happening, get to an ER NOW!