Cumming question!!!!!!

Wanthunghunk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every guy i'v been with, when they cum, they seem to shoot there load right out, like over there body's nd face, seriously the hung guys are the worst offenders!! Lol but when i cum i just seem to ooze out i don't 'shoot my load' as some would say this has stopped me fully enjoying being with a guy as i feel stupid and embarrassed to cum!!

bako_bi_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In my experience, every guy cums differently -- and even the same person cums differently based on factors such as when they last got off, how long they've been edging, how INTO it they are, etc. Perhaps your "dribble" effect is being caused by your anxiousness of not blasting your load.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was younger, I used to hit myself in the face, and hit the headboard.
Now that I am older, I shoot about six inches, or dribble.
The main difference is that orgasms last longer, and the feeling is more intense than it used to be.
I'll take that any day.

VanillaTwist

1st Like
Media
I think there might be three factors into blasting:

1) State of arousal. You've been driven to the point of no return and you're lost in your senses, you're probably gonna explode.

2) Duration of Edging. You get yourself to the point of no return and then you try your hardest to stop it. If you keep doing this for a long time you'll find the ejaculation to be more powerful.

3) Kegels! If you can control your PC muscle (the muscle that helps you stop urinating mid-pee) very well and the muscle is strong enough, you can kegel when your orgasm happens and sort of "push" it out.