Cumming quick

vsusinga

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys. Maybe someone can help me out here. at one point i had not masturbated for a week and now eveythime that i masturbate i cum really quick. Anyone else have this problem? how can i fix this?

Franky

Expert Member
Media
Originally posted by vsusinga@Nov 13 2004, 06:56 AM
Hey guys. Maybe someone can help me out here. at one point i had not masturbated for a week and now eveythime that i masturbate i cum really quick. Anyone else have this problem? how can i fix this?
[post=263608]Quoted post[/post]​

Wank yourself off several times during the day until you are really sick of doing it - that should slow you down!

Franky

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hey,
You seem quite anxious about cumming quick which may add to your problem. So relax, take it easy, maybe take yourself to the brink n hold back. Better still maybe find a few friends to masterbate with or better still get yourself some sexual partners so you can fulfil your own and their sexual needs. Having sex with someone may mean you won't want to masterbate so much or so quickly - it's far more fun. It's also great to be wanked off by someone else too. Also consider buying a good sex manual so as to improve you sexual technique. Finally don't feel guilty about masterbating quickly or slowly - we all need to relieve our sexual tensions in this way sometimes! Enjoy. :D

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dude, I totally sympathize with your anxiety. There's no information posted about you really, but I'm surmising based on the tone of your letter that you're a pretty young guy, right? I'm willing to bet quite a bit younger than my 44!

The body, but especially a guy's equipment, external and internal, is so incredibly made. And it changes from time to time no matter how young or old a guy is, There simply aren't answers to all the possible physiological things we learn to live with as men. For example, my dick and balls are going thru this period where they're just always up tight, shrunk against my skin. And I'm wondering, didn't my cock used to just hang down and my nuts below it? Who knows? Or why in the last 4-5 years have I started precumming when I never did before? You think a week is a long time? Geez, my body tells me when I haven't cum in awhile cause out of nowhere while I'm peeing, at the end when I start flexing, semen mixed with piss just barrels out of me. And I'm like okay, I think my seminal vesicles are a little full! Used to happen a lot in my 30s, doesn't anymore or at least not right now. Now I'm getting the precum...go figure.

You mentioned that you hadn't cum in about a week and then this started happening. Why do you think not cumming in several days has something to do with it?

Due to some serious meds & equally serious shit going on in my life 4 years ago, I kind of shut down sexually for awhile (like not even jerking off). Plus the anti-depressant I was on kills your libido. After many months of this, I finally remembered my dick was for more than pissing and I started beatin' it again once a day in the morning. And I quit the med. I was 41 years old and thought I am too f****** young to have no sex drive and no imagination and no one to do it with.

One morning, I was sitting up in bed looking out at the Intercoastal Waterway (FL), slid my shorts down around my ankles, took one leg out so I could spread my legs a bit, and just started a major jack off session. You are not gonna believe this, but I when I came, it was DRY! I didn't ejaculate a drop; for the first time since I was 11 & first started manufacturing semen & sperm; I was ready to call 911 I was so whacked by this!

Gave it a day just to calm down a bit, and tentatively started to jerk it like a day later. Presto! Geysers of gizz, just like always! The lesson I learned, and continue to learn is you have to trust your body to know how to take care of itself. It will usually cum through for you. Question: it's almost impossible to be objective about ourselves, so I'm wondering what you're judging "too fast" against. Do you mean all of a sudden you're just getting really close much faster than what's "normal" for you? How long has this been going on? Is it a pattern or did it just happen once or twice recently? In other words, before you get too panicked, make some mental notes about it and give it some time? The truth is, bud, most guys cum pretty quickly if they don't learn some techniques for edgin' it, which as our friend above pointed out can be incredibly powerful. I think a lot of times we make the goal of masturbation or having sex getting off. And once our big head gets too involved, it messes with your body's way of handling things. My suggestion, is to experiment with different ways of stroking yourself and concentrate just on how good that feels; don't even think about shooting. And when you get close, let yourself get flaccid and start again. Give it some thought...I've always been embarassed because I can get off so fast, so I've consciously learned ways of preventing that. A good leather snap cockring or a stainless steel O ring might work. It does for me. I can go a long time with a ring on cause it not only keeps your dick extra hard, but slows down the ejaculation process because the ring is constricting the plumbing a bit. Read up on Tantra & how it's practiced. You can use the sexual energy you build up by edgin' it for awhile and then stopping and going on with your day. The energy you've got is incredible and you can direct it anywhere you want. It just doesn't always have to be through your dick. Get it?

Stay in touch with your body and how it ebbs and flows...get to know your cock and how it reacts to things. Make some time to really settle down and fuckin' play with yourself. Being in a hurry (even if you don't think you are) also complicates things. Relax and just keep it up! Later, dude.