Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was wondering if this has happened to anyone before...so i dont normally cum to fast when im having sex with my gf, but lately i have been jacking off way more often than what i wold normally and this has had some sort of effect in controlling my ejaculation during sex with my gf. Its like the more i jack off the less i can last with her...its sort of embarassing ...help please!!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just the opposite for me: The more I jack off, the longer it takes for me to cum with my buddies.

Wish I had your problem sometimes. Hell, some of my buddies wish I came faster too, cuz their butts tend to end up REAL sore for days!!!! LOL...not all bad, guess it's all perspective.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Latin Cock. I did not catch your age, but you may be training your body and your brain (your largest sex organ) to react quickly. Jacking is usually intense and fast when you are younger. May humbly suggest that you slow down your tempo as you jack off. The brain is a great organ and will also allow you to enjoy life if you but slow down with your hand.

Also, intercourse and frequency of that along with foreplay and your and her attitude can impact the speed that you achieve orgasm.

Additionally, you might try pulling out for a spell or even slowing way down.

It is all fun and life is but one great opportunity to experiment.