cumming too much?

silencio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have a question i hope you guys can help with. i think i might be jacking off too much, but i don't know how to stop.

on a normal day i have to cum at least six times. once when i wake up, again in the shower, during my break at work, when i get home from work, when i get home from the gym, and before bed. it takes up a huge part of my day. you would think i'm shooting blanks but i'm not. every time i shoot between 5 to 8 good shots.

i thought this would get better as i got older but it's only getting worse. if i miss even one j/o session i start to feel spaced out, attention deficit, random erections. my balls will get really sore and uncomfortable and i leak pre which makes a mess.

sometimes i feel like the stud but other times its really annoying. is this normal? is there anything i can do to slow it down?

D_Blu_Boy

Just Browsing
Media
If you didn't sound so worried this thread would be hot.
Really you should probably seek out some medical help if it's truly getting to be a problem.
Aching is never a good sign. I would say not to worry about over- masturbating, but if it's too time consuming and taking away from other aspects of your life then it's serious.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
silencio -
i think you are quite healthy and nothing to worry about. replace the stroking off with sex with a busy career and a couple of kids and you are still good. i treated myself and came 5-8 times a day by myself and also with the woman i was most in love with.
NOTHING to worry about. ; )
just don't stress out if you don't/aren't able to cum once at your normal time.
i ad a similar patter until i was 38 and single again.
it didn't disrupt my work or my life. i was lucky.