Cumming too quickly...

canihavu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How does one stop this? I never had this issue until recently. It is truly driving me nuts...

D

deleted356736

There are many, many techniques, and I think creams should be used as a last resort as they spoil the sensations of sex. The easiest techique is to practice masturbation, stopping stimulation when you get close to coming, get used to how it feels and how to stop your arousal. When having intercourse, you can do the same thing, slow down or stop for a moment until the urge passes.

A more advanced technique is to exercise your kegel muscles, the muscle you squeeze to stop urination mid-stream. Exercise it for several minutes a day. Now, when you get close to coming, stop thrusting and squeeze that muscle hard. That will stop you. This is part of Tantric sex. This kegel squeeze can also be practiced with masturbation to get you ready for intercourse.

Another good and simple technique is to do all of this with your eyes open, have sex and don't close your eyes. Another one is to kiss your partner, depending on the position. It's amazing how these two slow things down.

Finally there is the sexual energy recirculation technique, which is like kissing but more advanced. Too complicated for my brief posting, but these other techniques should get you and others on the way to lasting longer.

In my experience, and I've made love to many women, women don't like their men to last too long. About 10 minutes, more or less, is ideal. Maybe a few minutes either way, but most women don't like 20 minute or more marathons. Not all women and not all the time, but certainly most women and most of the time.

canihavu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are many, many techniques, and I think creams should be used as a last resort as they spoil the sensations of sex. The easiest techique is to practice masturbation, stopping stimulation when you get close to coming, get used to how it feels and how to stop your arousal. When having intercourse, you can do the same thing, slow down or stop for a moment until the urge passes.

A more advanced technique is to exercise your kegel muscles, the muscle you squeeze to stop urination mid-stream. Exercise it for several minutes a day. Now, when you get close to coming, stop thrusting and squeeze that muscle hard. That will stop you. This is part of Tantric sex. This kegel squeeze can also be practiced with masturbation to get you ready for intercourse.

Another good and simple technique is to do all of this with your eyes open, have sex and don't close your eyes. Another one is to kiss your partner, depending on the position. It's amazing how these two slow things down.

Finally there is the sexual energy recirculation technique, which is like kissing but more advanced. Too complicated for my brief posting, but these other techniques should get you and others on the way to lasting longer.

In my experience, and I've made love to many women, women don't like their men to last too long. About 10 minutes, more or less, is ideal. Maybe a few minutes either way, but most women don't like 20 minute or more marathons. Not all women and not all the time, but certainly most women and most of the time.

Thank you for that reply. It is greatly appreciated!!! :smile:

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't think about your dick's sensations while you fuck.Stare at the wall and do think about something else but the pleasure within sex.Concentrate on whatever,but the act itself.Could seem weird and mean but if you think about the pleasure,your sexy partner,your dick rubbing her vagina,it's over in 2 minutes!If you don't do so,It makes you last a lot.Mind can do almost anything!;-)