Cumming twice within a short time

kleevage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have discovered that if i masturbate and i stop just at climax, a little bit too late, and i start to orgasm and cum without me wanting to, I can pretty much resume masturbating and cum a 2nd time shortly after.

if however i continued jacking off as i cummed then no, my dick would go soft and i won't be able to jack off for at least half an hour.

is anybody else the same?

bartonside

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Much depends on the circumstances; I have a married friend who likes being fucked and he also loves playing with my cock. Because of this, he is good at stimulating me and my best performance was to cum three times in an hour. He's only average size with big balls and I guess if he had a bigger cock, I could improve on my record!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I was younger I would cum twice without losing my erection, usually cumming at least 20 minutes apart. that 20 minutes & my size esablished my rep as being a good lay, and altho I never had a virgin, I gave a lot of gals their first orgasm(s).

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah. I've often done that. I stop jackin before orgasm but not soon enough to prevent ejaculation. Therefore I stay hard and horny and can continue stroking until I reach full orgasm and cum again.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've often had the same experience but choose not to do it on purpose as neither of the orgasms, about two minutes apart, are as intense as just having the one full blown orgasm. But one time I beat off to a full blown orgasm and continuing to stroke my cock felt so good that I just kept pumping away and had a second full orgasm (though with much less cum) in less than a minute. Over the years I've tried to repeat that performance but have never been successful. Oh well, I guess once is better than to have never experienced it at all.

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I jack until the pre cum starts and I start to feel the intense pleasure. Then i start again a few minutes later. Its like having 2 orgasms back to back