Cumming while getting deepthroated.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If she keeps "sucking" while deep throating, you'll cum. And you'll enjoy it. Trust me on this! If she can do it, a gentle lip lock around your cock shaft while you're cumming will feel really good.

She won't. I have a 10 inch penis so I can cum straight down into her stomache and no chance of her mistakenly inhaling. Since you're not as big may need to change position to put in as deep as you can. Don't worry, she can take it.

Uncutandthick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nah no danger never even had a girl choke when shes doing it just make sure she keeps sucking and you just pump it down her throat into her stomach, its super hot.

Ktty365

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
She will not choke or inhale, but it will be intense. In a good way.... at least I find it super hot.

megasack2570

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She won't. I have a 10 inch penis so I can cum straight down into her stomache and no chance of her mistakenly inhaling. Since you're not as big may need to change position to put in as deep as you can. Don't worry, she can take it.

Sure you do.

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is a truely wonderful feeling, and is very intense. Fiona has mastered that technique and gives me so much pleasure.
The feeling of her throat muscles tensing on my head is unbelievable and she can hold until I have cum entirely.
She has no ill effect from it and says she enjoys the power she has to give me so much pleasure.
It takes time and trial and error is woth persevering with.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, yes! I want to second everything said above. Cumming while you're in her throat is a fantastic sensation.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This hasn't really happened to me because deep-throating isn't actually all that pleasurable on my glans. But of course, she could suck to orgasm and then deepthroat at the point of ejaculation. That's something I must try in the future, if the girl is up for it.

shashtzoh

Just Browsing
Media
Well, just one caution from experience. If the woman knows what she is doing, it is no problem. She shouldn't choke or anything. However, a very giving but inexperienced lady I was with tensed up at that moment and closed off so when I shot off, it went up into her sinus or nose. It didn't go out her nose right off but she did loose the mood for sucking then. lol She had to blow it out and we laughed but cumming up her nose wasn't the goal.