cumming without touching 'sexual organs'

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I read a thread here where a guy made a statement "breasts are not sexual organs." Well, technically, they may not be since they are not invovled in sexual reproduction.. HOWEVER! I must say that my tits are extremely sexual! (and.... don't they provide newborn babes with all the nourishment and nutrition they need the first few weeks??) I know, I know, it's a technicality here.

Just wanted to pass on this little story. Last night (true story) I went to bed and my hubby began to play with my tits. (His favorite pasttime.) As he continued to carress, pinch, tweak and pull on the nipples, I became quite aroused. To the point of moaning and cumming. Yes, he made me cum simply from the attention he was giving my tits. Never once did his hands (nor mine) drift southward. I screamed and told him I was cumming....and only then did he reach down to feel the wetness dripping from between my legs.

I then returned the favor by sucking his cock dry and letting him cum all over my face, hair and in my mouth.

What a wonderful "non sexual" experience.... :) (this is tongue in cheek of course!)

So.. my question here is..... any other girls get off without being touched on her 'sexual organs" ???

Fancy

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A long kissing session with lots of soft lip and tongue, a little wet and juicy... with licking and nibbling (lips, collar bone, throat, shoulder blades) combined with rubbing/squeezing my inner thighs, belly, along the top of my pelvis, will make me cum. Without fail.

Interestingly: My partner also has non-sexual organ hot spots. When I tongue fuck his ear canal and nibble his lobes - instant hard on and lots of pre-cum if I keep going. Same thing happens when I slide or wrap my tongue, which is long, around his. Has never cum, but if we have sex right after he's done in under 5 minutes.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
nipplegasm what my girl calls it, discovered it when i was not allowed to have sex with her, she was mad at me, but i forced myself on her and she let me caress her whole body and she said that was amazing i came without you touching down there, she said first time ever! so now i have to do it all the time. haha its a chore at times but i like her a bit =]

sovicious

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I absolutely love my nipples stimulated. I have never had and orgasm without being touched though. I have been damn close as like the slightest touch was all the push needed. Get my nipples involved and I will melt. And dear gosh let me see your tongue swirl while you do that then bite and pull. Delicious.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, you're not the only one. I sometimes orgasm 3 or 4 times in a row when I have an erotic dream. Only happens to me when I haven't had sex in a while though.
Back to the OP: I do get close to orgasm when a guy plays with my nipples, but never had an actual orgasm from it- so far.
I also noticed that my right nipple being played with turns me on more than my left nipple. Am I weird or do other females have that same "issue"?

Does orgasming in sleep count? I can't be the only one here that does that can I?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does orgasming in sleep count? I can't be the only one here that does that can I?

Ahhh no :redface: I've woken my self up having an orgasm in my dream and it happened in real life.

I'm with Pandora77, I've gotten close but it didn't happen from nipple or other non below the waist play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lariat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A previous girlfriend would cum from sucking my cock. She was also my introduction to squirters.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had orgasms from extensive nipple play prior to any stimulation below - not all the time, but it has happened on more than one occasion.

Also, maybe this counts... there was one time when (I was young and working as a waitress) I had an orgasm at work - very embarrassing! The restaurant was kind of slow so I was taking a quick break in the waitress station (located right in the middle of the steak house). I had placed my hands on top of the commercial ice machine (that held the crushed ice for drinks) and was leaning against the metal machine looking out over the rail (watching to see if the hostess was seating any customers in my section). The next thing I knew I was having a really strong orgasm! The ice machine was making a humming noise but I did not realize that apparently it was also vibrating and by my pressing my abdomen against the machine while I was looking over the railing the vibrations must have been stimulating my g-spot from the outside in. I was terribly embarrassed because it seemed as if everyone in the restaurant was looking at me to see why I was carrying on so and when people asked me what was wrong I couldn't tell them so I just shook my head and said 'nothing, I'm fine now'.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
girl says her right side is more "sensitive" she gets little to no response from her left side, right side and she cannot stop squirming. its funny because my girl is not that open, but i notice everything and ask her questions, this is one instant.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So.. my question here is..... any other girls get off without being touched on her 'sexual organs" ???

I cum (hands free) when my FB talks dirty to me. I can cum from a hand placed suggestively on my neck, I cum from sucking his cock, I cum from rough nipple stimulation (gentle does nothing for me), I cum when he kisses me like he wants to devour me. You aren't alone :smile:

I've only managed it once. Woke up gasping for air. Most of the time I just get close, but wake up before I cum. Frustrating as all hell.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I cum (hands free) when my FB talks dirty to me. I can cum from a hand placed suggestively on my neck, I cum from sucking his cock, I cum from rough nipple stimulation (gentle does nothing for me), I cum when he kisses me like he wants to devour me. You aren't alone :smile:

Damn you are cumming machine. :biggrin1:

So what's that phone number? I can talk dirty with the best of them. :wink:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've cum a few times from just nipple stimulation - and I mean serious nipple play! And I've had a cyber friend who made me cum with words.... he's really really good!