Cummy odor, the smell of sex lingers...

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This week I gave this dude a ride from his home to another place in the neighborhood. He was clearly freshly out of the shower, but I swear I could detect the odor of fresh cum on him...He must have stroked one out just before.

You know, that slightly bleachy scent....Have you ever been in situations when the olfactory organs screams out at you that fresh sexual activity has just taken place?

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm...not a single response in a day. What is it about the question that perhaps makes people cringe, or feel uneasy, or get grossed out?

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this is totally unrelated, but it just reminded me of something...

in the springtime, there are some trees around where i live that give off a scent that reminds me of cum...in my mind i call them the cum trees...

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Maybe he sprayed Clorox bathroom cleaner in the stall after he finished showering? One time my roomate's gf came over right after I had been cleaning the the bathroom in our college apartment with Clorox. She walked into the bathroom and said. "It smells like cum in here! Did one of you guys just beat off in the bathroom?"

fuckah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just yesterday was helping a lady and her mouth smelled like dick!!she was eating a mint and it clearly didnt help!
it was saturday morning i guess she had had a wild friday night !!she was about 40-45 years of age !

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sometimes notice this on myself, even after showering. I notice it more when I have let my pubes grow than when I have recently trimmed them nice and short. I guess the hair somehow holds the smell?

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
D

deleted556573

Maybe he sprayed Clorox bathroom cleaner in the stall after he finished showering? One time my roomate's gf came over right after I had been cleaning the the bathroom in our college apartment with Clorox. She walked into the bathroom and said. "It smells like cum in here! Did one of you guys just beat off in the bathroom?"

I have absolutely nothing of value to add to this thread. However, this post made me, literally, laugh out loud. :biggrin1:

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

gogologo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is totally unrelated, but it just reminded me of something...

in the springtime, there are some trees around where i live that give off a scent that reminds me of cum...in my mind i call them the cum trees...
holly shit yes, i smell cum also from tree around, i was thinking i'm the only person who smell that tree as cum, tnx. hehe i'm calling it also cumm tree.

myjoystick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
just yesterday was helping a lady and her mouth smelled like dick!!she was eating a mint and it clearly didnt help!
it was saturday morning i guess she had had a wild friday night !!she was about 40-45 years of age !

This seriously reminded me of one of Alexyss K. Tylor's latest videos...start watching from about 2:20...then you'll get it.

YouTube - ALEXYSS K. TYLOR NATURAL HAIR CARE LINE pt2