165_1000.gif

028_1000.gif

422_1000.gif

tekno99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, drink lots of water and a glass of pineapple juice daily, take pygeum,horny goat weed,cordyceps,tongat Ali,zinc, Korean gingsing, 2-3 times a week.

How long have you been doing that? Have you noticed any difference? Do you take the supplements separately or are some of them combined into one pill. Just curious, every once in a while I try different stacks for fun to shoot a bigger load. Especially if I know I'll be away from my girl for an extended period of time. I like to have a nice surprise waiting for her when I get back.

Reactions: Elmer Gantry

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How long have you been doing that? Have you noticed any difference? Do you take the supplements separately or are some of them combined into one pill. Just curious, every once in a while I try different stacks for fun to shoot a bigger load. Especially if I know I'll be away from my girl for an extended period of time. I like to have a nice surprise waiting for her when I get back.
Fenugreek, citrulline, pygeum and herberex. Loads of loads

Reactions: Elmer Gantry

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cum is the best lube. Love feeling that hot load as I penetrate again and pound that pussy for second load. Sloppy seconds are good too in groups. Wife and her friends can't get enough and we go until we collapse.