Cumshot Compilation #10

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is compressing and saving to my hard drive at the moment.

I expect arrival time on the board at about 9 PM EST tonight

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you should download and create a members cumming video.
I'd love to donate my videos to the production.

no thanks...not really my thing.

But I'm sure there are alot of folks on here who could do it and have windows movie maker.

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
once again, your the man.

hey if you dont have any new stuff, and you really wanna get crazy, you should go through all 10 compilations, pick out the absolute best cum-in-your-pants cumshots, and make one mega cumshot compilation

or you can reject my idea and leave everyone wanting it.. which was my plan all along :biggrin1:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
once again, your the man.

hey if you dont have any new stuff, and you really wanna get crazy, you should go through all 10 compilations, pick out the absolute best cum-in-your-pants cumshots, and make one mega cumshot compilation

or you can reject my idea and leave everyone wanting it.. which was my plan all along :biggrin1:

I don't think I have the patience to go through to create the Mega one :eek:

but some good news...I already have gathered about 25 or so high quality clips, so soon enough there will be another 11.

The way i calculate is that roughly 5 clips make about 1 minute of comp footage depending on how i edit etc. so usually, a 20 minute comp has 100 clips roughly (or close to it)

so that is my marker...as soon as i have collected 100 new clips, I know I have enough for one comp...

sometimes, if i have a really exceptional search, i can find 100 clips in a single search...which is very good.

so we shall see how soon i can find some more new staff...I can find alot of crappy stuff, but that is no fun...

:cool:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Starting the download now! Thanks for the quick turn around between 9 & 10. 9 was top notch!!

thanks Pauly, glad you liked #9...I think 10 is as good or better then #9.

:smile:

let me know when you have seen it and thanks for the kudos.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok....my critique....... great cumshots man! only two that were kinda a turn off...... There was a scene with two girls...about midway thru. and the girl on the right acts repulsed when he cums on her.....the other one was.....well it looked like there was only one shot.....but over all.....oh and that one at around 1 minute in.....black haired chick she was hot....and great cum shot...... Looking forward to more