Cumshot Compilation #12

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good news everyone.

#12 is compressing and saving to my computer as we speak.

i think it is definitely the best one yet.

I anticipate its estimated time of arrival on LPSG to be in roughly two and a half hours...@ 4:30 PM EST

:smile:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay guys...here is #12

I think it is the best one yet...

I know most of you don't really care to comment, but i would appreciate it if you did.

Each one of these takes about an hour and a half at least to make, and finding about 100 clips for each comp takes hours and hours finding quality ones and sifting through total crap and if you spent a few seconds to even just post a "woo-hoo!!!" etc. it is nice to see.

Aside from the few very nice folks who always comment and thank me and appreciate the comps (you know who you are) and write a short review, nobody else really seems to care when i make these.

So if you do like this, please comment, as I do appreciate the compliments very much and it means alot whether you realize it or not. I only have enough material for 3 more compilations after this one, and that would leave it at an even 15 compilations for the series, in which case i might sign off on the series, as it is time consuming, and if folks are just going to ignore it, or download it and enjoy it but not say anything or offer just a bit of support, well, you get the picture. Even a PM is appreciated if you don't wish to post in the thread

Enjoy #12
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you're welcome dylan.

enjoy...and please leave a brief review or comment once you have seen it. :smile:

thanks

paulyball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flashy, #12 is truly the best one yet! Huge loads on hot girls and your editing is only getting better. Well done sir!

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Oh my God!! Flashy u r the man...that is some of the most perverted/obscene stuff ever compiled{i mean that in a good way!}.Between comp 1 through 12 here, there has got to be at least a hundred gallons of jizz flyin' through the air or pasting some shocked girl's faces{or down there hatches:biggrin1:}. WOW!!:eek:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flashy, #12 is truly the best one yet! Huge loads on hot girls and your editing is only getting better. Well done sir!

thanks pauly...i thought it was the best too! and i have some more really good stuff for #s 13-16 :smile: