Cumshot Compilation #15

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay guys...#15 is uploading to Megaupload...

same procedure as #14 in this thread...when the thread hits 50 posts, the link gets posted.

while i appreciate the enthusiasm in the thread for #14, everyone is allowed only post to be counted towards the total. (you can post numerous times, but only 1 post per person will be counted :tongue: )

Okay, get posting.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Show the man the love! There were more than a thousand hits on the last video post and BARELY 50 notes of regard. Get with it !!!! P.S.: Flashy,you sir are a genius.I sent my recommendations regarding my choice of you as V.P. running mate along to Barack Obama{along with some CHOICE material to show-case your talent}. Unfortunately the FBI kicked it back as an unsuitable E-mail, and that i'll be getting a visit shortly!!

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you pym...

though i would advise this time that you monitor your blood pressure throughout the progression of this thread, as i was getting a bit worried about you in the thread for #14 as it slowly wound its way towards the official posting. :biggrin1:

jim_rockford

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read today that Warren Zevon, when he knew his days were very much numbered, declared that he would just like to last as long as to see the next James Bond film.

I'm sure, were he still about today, I know what he'd be hanging on for.

Hey Flashy, 43 of my friends are here and they also would like you to send the link. Does that count?

(Crosses fingers)

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Docebam in illis annis artem rhetoricam, et victoriosam loquacitatem victus cupiditate vendebam. malebam tamen, domine, tu scis, bonos habere discipulos, sicut appellantur boni, et eos sine dolo docebam dolos, non quibus contra caput innocentis, agerent, sed aliquando pro capite nocentis. et, deus, vidisti de longinquo lapsantem in lubrico, et in multo fumo scintillantem fidem meam, quam exhibebam in illo magisterio diligentibus vanitatem et quaerentibus mendacium, socius eorum. in illis annis unam habebam, non eo quod legitimum vocatur coniugio cognitam, sed quam indagaverat vagus ardor inops prudentiae, sed unam tamen, ei quoque servans tori fidem; in qua sane experirer exemplo meo, quid distaret inter coniugalis placiti modum, quod foederatum esset generandi gratia, et pactum libidinosi amoris, ubi proles etiam contra votum nascitur, quamvis iam nata cogat se diligi. Recolo etiam, cum mihi theatrici carminis certamen inire placuisset, mandasse mihi nescio quem haruspicem, quid ei dare vellem mercedis, ut vincerem, me autem foeda illa sacramenta detestatum et abominatum respondisse, nec si corona illa ita esset inmortaliter aurea, muscam pro victoria mea necari sinere. necaturus enim erat ille in sacrificiis suis animantia, et illis honoribus invitaturus mihi suffragatura daemonia videbatur. sed hoc quoque malum non ex tua castitate repudiavi, deus cordis mei. non enim amare te noveram, qui nisi fulgores corporeos cogitare non noveram. talibus enim figmentis suspirans anima nonne fornicatur abs te, et fidit in falsis, et pascit ventos?