Cumshot Compilation #15

Peter19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dagny isn't all that hot either really. I mean she is pretty, but pretty average looks wise. Dozens and I mean dozens of women that look like she does around here.

madaj518

Just Browsing
Media
thanx again flashy. i was out of town again, so i couldnt help to get the 50 posts. but, as always, you are appreciated for the great job.

kadyone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you flashy for your great worki appreciate this comp specially the scene with surprised woman by cumshots or when woman swallow by surprise (excuse my bad english) ...:)

lovebignv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Flashy, your stuff is awesome as usual! I understand your problems with windows movie maker, I have had the same problem. Adobe Premier is the way to go. You can probably find an older version for next to nothing. Thanks again buddy and great stuff!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flashy, your stuff is awesome as usual! I understand your problems with windows movie maker, I have had the same problem. Adobe Premier is the way to go. You can probably find an older version for next to nothing. Thanks again buddy and great stuff!

thanks for the kudos, glad you enjoy them :smile:

at this point though, i am just going to soldier on with Windows Movie Maker...it is easier to just get angry than deal with having to go through learning a whole nother system :wink: