Cumshot Compilation #16

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Downloading now Flashy!! I hope this installment presents as many Cinematic "ELEMENTS" as we have CUM to expect from the master. Review to follow.......

pym

Just Browsing
Media
O.K. then, here we go.... Flashy's C/S comp #16 is another great installment in this series. I did'nt feel that the director was reaching for any central theme here as demonstrated in some of his other compilations,instead the focus here was on the Genre itself...CUM. It was just everywhere in this compilation. TITS,FACES,HAIR,BODIES,MOUTHS,COUCHES,WALLS...Not much was spared a soaking in this enterprise. I did find that the female participants in here, generally had very vigorous FINISHING techniques. The male stunt persons seemed to be very GENEROUS and EXPLOSIVE in there cinematic roles here also. The Horny-ness factor is here in spade's even if the plot is a little weak. I think that this one is more of a guy's movie than a chick flick, but that's just me:rolleyes:.And in conclusion, i think the director here has once again done a fine job in providing us with more of the same spectacular entertainment of the sort we've CUM to expect from the master of this GENRE. Well Done Flashy.....Thunderous Applause!!!

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright, downloading now Flashy! Thanks for the work, once again!!! I'll let you know how awesome this one is when I'm done watching lol :biggrin1: