100% Gay, 0% Straight

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW!! Great Cum shots. !

thanks...only the best make it into my compilations :biggrin1:

whenever a cumshot anywhere is put on film, they always dream and hope one day to be a part of a FlashyComp...but only few dare to dream, and even fewer actually reach the top...it is these who can call themselves elite. :wink:

kadyone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
flashy ypu are the best man on all the worldthank you for the hundreds ou hours you stayed on computer to make this wonderful compilationsi'm looking for swallowing cum compilationi think you can give us a masterpiece workthanks in advance

kadyone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dear flashy this compilation 21 is very good ... reallymy favourite one is 10. and you ?i suggest to create a new thread where we can vote for the best compilation and why not, the best scene ...thank thousand time gain

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you very much kady...I am glad you are enjoying them :biggrin1:

They are all my favorites since i made them, so i cannot choose one over the others :wink:

I do think that #12 and #14 are excellent...many people like 12 and 14 the best, but i think they are all pretty good!

also, i am working on #22 at the moment and i have enough material for another 8 compilations or so, and i am always collecting more material, so keep watching as #22 will probably be ready by this weekend.