Cumshot Compilation #5

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
flashy, thanx again for all the uploads. in this post, you mention we can search through the site to find your posts. being new to this format, can you aim me in the right direction to searching and finding. thanx again for all the great videos.
madaj

you're welcome madaj

to search for mine (or any other members' posts or threads)

simply...

1. go to the left side of this post that you are reading now, and where it says all the info about me (join date, location, etc.) simply click on my underlined member name at the top that looks like this...Flashy

2. that will take you to my profile...on the left side of the profile page, about halfway down you will see a segment that says "forum info"

3. that "forum info" will look like this...

Posts Total Posts: 1,947 (4.80 posts per day)
Find all posts by Flashy
Find all threads started by Flashy

4. simply click on the second one that says "Find all threads started by Flashy"

5. presto, a list will come up with all my (or any other member's threads that you wish to view)

:smile:

p.s. - you can also simply just click the second link i posted in instruction #3 above, that says "find all threads started by flashy"

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very nice, again; loved the one near the whirlpool. But the whole thing plays jerky, like frames are missing. Should I try downloading, again?

thanks...not sure if there was a problem with that one...that might have been a time i was having trouble with my movie maker and it may have showed up like that...maybe others who have viewed it can say if they had similar problems?

or maybe your settings on your media player maybe be different? unfortunately, I am not technical enough to know the difference :redface: