too bad you can't figure out the links.

clown

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Due to the underwhelming response to #11, i probably should just not make #s 12,13,14,15.

I do not see nearly enough adulation and worship in the thread that would allow my fragile ego to keep making them. hint hint :wink:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
aww flashy.....don't give up lol.... I'm a bit behind, but am downloading 11 now. Hey if its not too much of a trouble, could you like drop me a pm whenever you post a new comp video? I'm a huge fan of your work, and like to stay up to date on it. Thanks bud!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
aww flashy.....don't give up lol.... I'm a bit behind, but am downloading 11 now. Hey if its not too much of a trouble, could you like drop me a pm whenever you post a new comp video? I'm a huge fan of your work, and like to stay up to date on it. Thanks bud!

thank you bear...i knew you'd show up eventually.

of course i will expect your review in a little while :wink:

the good news is that i have another 360 clips total, so enough for about 4 more over the next week or so shall be made.

tigerheart

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Flashy, I have been away a while but just stopped in. It is great to see you are up to your wonderful work still. Awesome job as always and keep it up! Would love to see a big boobs-cumshot compilation (with lots of big boob hand job/tit jobs naturally) the next time I pop in. Great job.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you Tiger...welcome back

i actually have found quite a few big boobs shots that will be sprinkled into the next 4 comps.