Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a chance you can upload these videos to Xtube? I have never been able to access megaupload.

Thanks

no. these take an hour and half to upload.

what exactly is your problem with mega? Is it a country problem, or do you just not understand how to download from there? If it is just that you do not understand how to download, i can give you instructions.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow again! I liked how you featured about 99% girls working for the shot. Great hand jobs!!

thanks pauly.

as you know i tend to search for those that have the gal doing the work...i will only put in a dude doing the finish if it is a good scene.

and i have lots more good scenes in this latest batch. :biggrin1:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Flashy!
Great compilations! I was curious about something, and I know it may be a pain to find out, but about 11:30 into your first compilation there is a blond with an absolutely adorable face, who is it!?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Flashy!
Great compilations! I was curious about something, and I know it may be a pain to find out, but about 11:30 into your first compilation there is a blond with an absolutely adorable face, who is it!?

thank you

the first cumshot compilation of all of them?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ramsey, if it is in Cumshot Compilation #1 @ 11:30 roughly, the blond with her hair pulled back, and the upturned nose, giving a very fast handjob, that is Nicole Sheridan.

she is in virtually all my compilations at some point or another. She always works with her boyfriend, and she always finishes scenes with him like that.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OOPS! I meant compilation 12. It was the first one I downloaded so I confused them. Nicole Sheridan is nice too though!

the blond you are talking about's name i have forgotten, but it is from a movie called "The Erotic Education of Andrea", (it has a separate european title)

madaj518

Just Browsing
Media
Flashy, keep em cumming. just got back from the boonies. no phones internet or anything. glad to see the new compilation. Thank You very much for taking the time to post these.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flashy, keep em cumming. just got back from the boonies. no phones internet or anything. glad to see the new compilation. Thank You very much for taking the time to post these.

no problen madaj...glad you liked it...did you see #12 is here too.