cumshot facial or mouth?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cum in my face and i'll slap your nuts.
it's not nice and it's not sexy.

cum in my mouth after i've said not to and i'll introduce you to my teeth.

i might swallow, if i've temporarily forgotten how disgusting it is, but for the most part i'd rather you kept that revolting splooge to yourself.

yuck!

thecalling

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i might swallow, if i've temporarily forgotten how disgusting it is, but for the most part i'd rather you kept that revolting splooge to yourself.

yuck!

What if the dude likes having his nuts slapped? Bit of a double whammy! :smileeek:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
:sombrero::haha:

wait a minute.... aren't you in the UK... MOM?

Yes - you'll find that the likes of me and dolfette are also capable of typing 'color', 'neighbor', using 'ize' at the end of a word and referring to the stuff we put in our cars as 'gas'. Amazing to be that bilingual I know - but there we are! :eek:

Lets examine your reply.

1) "I wish people would just use SEARCH function when they are new with very common questions." The guy has what? 12 posts up to now? You've realized he's new, yet you still hassle him about what he obviously doesn't know.

2) "I tell people if you are thinking of the question as soon as you register chances are 7,000 other men already thought of it and asked it." Oh really. And when did you have the opportunity to tell this individual this? 11 posts ago?

3) As was pointed out, the man appears to speak English as second language. How about you try asking effective, grammatically correct questions in his language (whatever language that may be) and see what a bang up job you do.

4) "Thanks MB you are far more patient than i am" First off, in case you hadn't figured it out, this sentence is technically grammatically incorrect since "am" is not necessary. Do you perhaps also speak English as a second language?

I don't get off on pushing buttons or starting trouble, but after reading your replies which I found to be a bit obnoxious, followed by the new guy's apologies and assurances that his intent was not to offend anyone I felt compelled to come to his defense. So in short... LIGHTEN THE **** UP!

Wow - you're so lightened up about the whole incident you wrote a long, numbered response!! Way to be chill about something! :icon14:

On point 4 - Red's sentence was fine - no, the 'am' is not necessary but neither is it ungrammatical to include it. In fact, certainly in the dialects I'm most familiar with, 'than I am' is far more commonly used than 'than I' - e.g. 'You're taller than I [am]', 'you're paid more than I [am]' - both perfectly acceptable with and without the 'am' but, in my experience, the inclusion of 'am' is far more common.

On point 1 - when I am new to a forum, on any topic, and have a question you can bet your ass I search to see if it has been covered already. It is common sense and (point 3 here) not being a native speaker of the main language of the board has nothing to do with it. I read a few French language boards and I search those to see what topics have been covered already too. If I'm capable of posting in French I'm capable of searching in French to see what others have posted.

And on point 2 - you've lost it completely - she says 'I tell people...', she never says she told this specific poster anything.

So - how are we all doing on the 'lightening the fuck up' front? :smile:

thecalling

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes - you'll find that the likes of me and dolfette are also capable of typing 'color', 'neighbor', using 'ize' at the end of a word and referring to the stuff we put in our cars as 'gas'. Amazing to be that bilingual I know - but there we are! :eek:

GROSS! :cool:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

yuck!

You might swallow? I KNEW there was a god!:cool:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like how the thread title presents it as an either/or thing. As if it's a fait accompli that some jizz is either going in you or on you. :biggrin1:

"I'm either going to do some Mark Rothko on your face, or you're gonna be taking this whole wad down your gullet, beeyatch!"

Guys. :rolleyes: