Cumshot from 16 days of no masturbation!

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the vague hope that women browse this section at all...

When I went to college, I didn't masturbate for awhile. Then I decided to see how long I could go without masturbating.

But right now I'm home for the weekend, and I decided to heck with it, I'll just jack off.

Here's the cumshot from the result!

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/208101/cat/500/ppuser/250340

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I still had the vid of my load after abstaining for 40 days - I was literally covered from my cock to the top of my head! I looked like I had shampoo in my hair & I could barely see my face because almost every inch of it was covered. I liked it so much that I do it to myself at least once a year like a tradition.

surfguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish I still had the vid of my load after abstaining for 40 days - I was literally covered from my cock to the top of my head! I looked like I had shampoo in my hair & I could barely see my face because almost every inch of it was covered. I liked it so much that I do it to myself at least once a year like a tradition.
Very cool--Kinda like Lent.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I highly doubt any man could go 40 days without having an orgasm. We have these built in mechanisms that make us ejaculate without stimulation after a certain period called nocturnal emmisions aka wet dreams.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I highly doubt any man could go 40 days without having an orgasm. We have these built in mechanisms that make us ejaculate without stimulation after a certain period called nocturnal emmisions aka wet dreams.
I try to do it once a year, but I've made it the whole way only twice because of wet dreams.

surfguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once I held out for 12 years. . . but that was right after I was born :silly: