Cumshots on legs and high heels

Hello ladies,

Just want to ask whether any of you like my fetish, or perhaps find it arousing:

As my name suggests, I like to hunt for girls with great legs and shoot cum all over them.

Basically, at the end of a wild romp when it’s time for me to cum, instead of giving you a facial or body cumshot, I aim at your legs with 6-8 large ropes of cum that drip down to your shoes.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sure can.
Yeah, if Dude will be careful about referring to me as a girl, as opposed to a woman, and he will buy shoes specifically for this activity, such a man has a fetish that overlaps with mine. I like semen.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It’s kind of a creepy post. Hunting and shooting girls. Kind of serial killer on Craig’s List stuff.

That aside, not my thing. In my youth, I’d indulge the odd fetish - now, I’m just, that’s weird, dude - where the hell did that little kink come from? Hmmm?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Also another hard no

I wear runners, flats, mary janes, converse. No one is ruining my shoes and I ain't going to wear heels

Last time I did, 20 years ago easily, I fell flat on my face and cut up my eyebrow at a strip club. Don't ask. It was rough. Like David Lynch movie rough

Never again