Cumshots?

Prophet2069

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Awright, help a brother out. Who has the best cumshots on this site? I'm just asking about this site. (LPSG.ORG) :confused::confused:Please give me some names...Thanks.:confused:

Prophet2069

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks Grande7 that looks like the ultimate squirt down, very hot.
Crescendo69...I'm stuck without 'gold membership' status so I can't view vids...sorrowful me, so I'm just checking out the pics...thanks all the same though.

Prophet2069

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hmmm...go Gold? Now there's a happy thought. You think this site can handle my full load perverted ass? I mean do you think they can tolerate me? Wait, don't answer that.

Cumshots puhlease....trying to stay focused.

Prophet2069

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ok...Few things....1. Buddysattva, very nice pics...I remember seeing 'blast' on the gallery and being mesmerized then. Chrono is fantastic...I like that method of photography. ty.
2. SilverTrain, I so need to update to Gold to see your videos and I'm nut striving (ha, get it) to find out the best, no competition here just want some terrific cumshots which you definitely possess. ty
-FUCK! I did say "best" I stand corrected and you are right that is subjective...sorry, the stream you flow on your left most gallery pic is sweet and to die for. Thanks for pointing out the best thing I can edit that I think but all I'm looking for is great CUMSHOTS, for this I am very thankful.
Please keep em cumming.

great oix to thise that have posted. Sorry i don't know how to add pix to the post, but you can see me on my profile page. :)

Prophet2069

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
crescendo69-Williewanker jerked a nice load, good eye my man.

smally-Flashy has seemed to have gone into retirement, too sad. With fucking OVER 7,000 posts, 6 a day, since 2007...sounds like quite the fucking horndog ....I sure as hell can appreciate that.

Smyley-I've seen your gallery pics before wandering on to your page cruising off someone's friend's list. I think your cum shots are great! Thank you. and I'm most impressed with your album pic getting a blowjob while the woman is fucking you with a strap on...nice photos.

NOW FOR MY PICK TO YOU FOR TONIGHT-Check out new member "Mastur"'s Album, Suuuuuwing! I'm in lust. Please let him know that I sent ya on his Visitor messages. Thanks, Prophet69

Prophet2069

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Method909-thanks for the link. i can't view it from my phone though. Xtube will not work for me, but it's not all about me. I'm sure some people got turned on to your vids through this thread as will I when I eventually get to view them.

PLEASE KEEP THE LINKS TO PICS AND VIDEOS CUMMING! Thanks.

Prophet2069

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dan09- Rock On! Another Video link with explosive CUMSHOTS!

Keep those cumshots cumming folks. (god i'm such a perv, but hell you only live once, and if this thread has the capability to get just one hard cock off then, well it was worth it...sort of like charity, lol...log in, view, jack off or get inspired and cum, then post a cumshot...what a concept. )