Cumslut Suck Slave ready to serve you On-Demand

Uptownbumps

Cherished Member
Media
Texarkana, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Located in Texarkana, will travel up to 90 minutes to serve well qualified masters/mistresses.
43 bisexual male - vers, top, oral addict, oral Master, insatiable sexual needs, hypersexuality, endless sex drive, hung long and XXL thick. Loves sucking dick more than life itself. Won't stop sucking a dick until forced to stop or is told to suck another dick. Always swallows. Loves to suck while fucking someone.
Loves being facefucked. Interested in learning to bottom.

No gag reflex, submissive when taking dick, down for anything when sucking cock. Will suck dick anywhere, anytime, for as long as the guys there let him.

Prefers sucking dicks that are 7 inches or longer. Prefers guys that are under 40, slim to muscular, either under 5'6" or over 6'0", dominant, alpha males, fuckboys, goth/emo/skater types, and gymrats. Loves twinks and twunks most of all. NEVER turns down big dick. If you're packing 8" or more, you can use my mouth.

I also top men and women, and almost as good at fucking as I am at sucking. I am amazing at eating pussy too.

Hit me up here or at jb@uptownbumps.com

Attachments

Frank8

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Located in Texarkana, will travel up to 90 minutes to serve well qualified masters/mistresses.
43 bisexual male - vers, top, oral addict, oral Master, insatiable sexual needs, hypersexuality, endless sex drive, hung long and XXL thick. Loves sucking dick more than life itself. Won't stop sucking a dick until forced to stop or is told to suck another dick. Always swallows. Loves to suck while fucking someone.
Loves being facefucked. Interested in learning to bottom.

No gag reflex, submissive when taking dick, down for anything when sucking cock. Will suck dick anywhere, anytime, for as long as the guys there let him.

Prefers sucking dicks that are 7 inches or longer. Prefers guys that are under 40, slim to muscular, either under 5'6" or over 6'0", dominant, alpha males, fuckboys, goth/emo/skater types, and gymrats. Loves twinks and twunks most of all. NEVER turns down big dick. If you're packing 8" or more, you can use my mouth.

I also top men and women, and almost as good at fucking as I am at sucking. I am amazing at eating pussy too.

Hit me up here or at jb@uptownbumps.com
Here’s my 8 1/2”

Attachments

Reactions: littleguyhugecock