cunnilingus cherry

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by WildHoney, Jun 3, 2007.

1. WildHoney

Gold Member

Hi all,

At our swingers club on Friday night, they held a online competition for single me to enter for free if they were gorgeous and hung. :banana:

Us ladies from the club got to vote 4 of them in so they could run wild amongst us.

Needless to say it was a wild hot horny night,

There was this young very virle guy there who I found to be blindingly ghorgeous - I wont tell you how younghe was , but I did push a few of my boundires on that night.

One of my biggest sexual things that has happened to me for a while happened that night.

I went into the voyeur room with a very good friend of mine from the club, she is 44, talll bonde and bisexual. We have an understanding that I like to kiss girls and she likes kissing me. We went to the glass room to kiss and fool around a little so the guys could watch.

When I got in there, I had an overwhelming urge to lick pussy**!!!** This has never even occured to me in a sexual situation, nor have I had ANY interest in going down on a woman before.

I am just so surprised today...I really liked it:biggrin1: ...and I will dfeinately do it again.

The only other time in have gone down on woman ( had plently go down on me !) was with someone I didn't really feel an attraction toward, and she was a litttle hairy..maybe that put me off...who knows....all I know is I am going to give this muff diving thing another shot!!!!

x

Honey

2. burns1de

Gold Member

Congrats and welcome to the pussy eater's club. :D

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Hey hey - and congrats!! you see - it just takes the right muff. Glad you enjoyed it - ah dear - you've made me all nostalgic..

4. dongalong

Gold Member

You make the swinger world sound so appealing! I want to discover what goes on in the Paris clubs now!

SO, you always hear about gay men boasting how they give better head then women, how was your muff-diving performance? Did you naturally know how to please her?

5. WildHoney

Gold Member

Dong - actually....yes...I did ...it came really naturally to me...I knew when she moved a certain way what she was feeling...I knew how hard or soft to go with her etc...I really enjoyed it and I thought, well i am here, I may as well experience the full sensations of it, so i went all out. I was sucking her lips which turned me on a lot, also loved fucking her with my tongue..she is a squirter alos and I loved being covered in wetness ...

.actually all of it was so cool..I seriously wonder why I never wanted to or liked it before??...I wonder maybe if I am just attracted to her...if there is just a sexual chemistry between us....as you can tell..i am surprised!!

x

Honey

6. dongalong

Gold Member

Wow, I got a boner reading your post!:smile: B=======D

7. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

OOOps, right thread.

8. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

Congrats. That's hot. Sounds like you are 'living it up" sexually anyways. Keep on having fun.

9. rogerpiton

rogerpiton Member

Albums:
    i'm a great pussyeater too..welcome to the jungle babe

10. Make'nItLong

Make'nItLong New Member

Now you know why us men love to go "Down Under". There is noting better than being able to use my tongue to penetrate the folds and crevises of a warm and moist "flower". Could do this for hours and hours for day's on end.

11. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Hahaha! I just got a huge smile on my face WH! Congrats dear!

12. B_Kshelby67

B_Kshelby67 New Member

what a minute....
    There is a club?!
    I may have to hang around after one of those meetings get out. I could use me some services!

13. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

lol! I'm sure he can teach you all about it :p

14. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had to think about this one for a minute before I realised it was a typo.I was picturing you using a strap-on to give some guys a night they'd never forget! :biggrin1:
    It's always good to hear about your exploits Honey.What happened to your blog? The link disappeared before I had a chance to finish reading it. :confused:

15. seterwind

seterwind New Member

Albums:
    Congratulations, eating pussy is pretty damn fun. Well you answered the question whether a girl would be instinctually good at eating another girl out... Again welcome to the club...

I'm sure anyone here would be willing...

16. mightythickcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pictures would be nice LOL

Video would be better!

17. WildHoney

Gold Member

lol..well ya know..i was a little busy!!! I will however load some pics of another night recently , when my long lost lap top returns from warranty inspectors!!!

...I wonder now...if hubby would like to share a pussy with me..ohh shit that would be hot..kissing him and licking pussy together.....ok..new weekend plan....lol

x

Honey

18. Girth girl

Girth girl New Member

Wild Honey, I totally hear where you're coming from. I too lost my girl on girl virginity in one of those swinger clubs, although it was a girls only night for Mardi Gras... I won't reveal any details but it involved a number of other women all at once. And the girl was a squirter and came all over my tits. Great night!

You know you're pleasing a woman when she squirts and moreover, only a woman knows exactly how to please another woman. Men can be very good, but never as good as a woman because she know exactly what to touch and the degree of pleasure her partner gets from it.

I think it is great that you're experimenting and so on, licking pussy is great and I'm much like you: it depends on the person I'm fucking as to whether or not I'm interested in going down. This goes for men, also. It's good to be picky: you want your first experiences to be memorable and exciting, rather then boring and luke-warm. Indeed, you want every experience to be like that!

19. seterwind

seterwind New Member

Albums:
    I disagree, I have met alot of women who don't know how to push a womens buttons, and a few men who know some tricks that most women never figure out.

I will say a women has a "home field" advantage, but not that a man can never be as good as a women.

You also have to take into account the whole psyche part of sex, and that merely having a guy being subserivant, and eating a girl out, that alone for alot of girls is a major turn on, enough to out do the whole "home field" advantage...

Then again if the women is a lesbian...

20. burns1de

Gold Member

Oh, I will. I'm very hands-on in my teachings. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted