cunnilingus cherry

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,

At our swingers club on Friday night, they held a online competition for single me to enter for free if they were gorgeous and hung. :banana:

Us ladies from the club got to vote 4 of them in so they could run wild amongst us.

Needless to say it was a wild hot horny night,

There was this young very virle guy there who I found to be blindingly ghorgeous - I wont tell you how younghe was , but I did push a few of my boundires on that night.

One of my biggest sexual things that has happened to me for a while happened that night.

I went into the voyeur room with a very good friend of mine from the club, she is 44, talll bonde and bisexual. We have an understanding that I like to kiss girls and she likes kissing me. We went to the glass room to kiss and fool around a little so the guys could watch.

When I got in there, I had an overwhelming urge to lick pussy**!!!** This has never even occured to me in a sexual situation, nor have I had ANY interest in going down on a woman before.

I am just so surprised today...I really liked it:biggrin1: ...and I will dfeinately do it again.

The only other time in have gone down on woman ( had plently go down on me !) was with someone I didn't really feel an attraction toward, and she was a litttle hairy..maybe that put me off...who knows....all I know is I am going to give this muff diving thing another shot!!!!

x

Honey

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
You make the swinger world sound so appealing! I want to discover what goes on in the Paris clubs now!

SO, you always hear about gay men boasting how they give better head then women, how was your muff-diving performance? Did you naturally know how to please her?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dong - actually....yes...I did ...it came really naturally to me...I knew when she moved a certain way what she was feeling...I knew how hard or soft to go with her etc...I really enjoyed it and I thought, well i am here, I may as well experience the full sensations of it, so i went all out. I was sucking her lips which turned me on a lot, also loved fucking her with my tongue..she is a squirter alos and I loved being covered in wetness ...

.actually all of it was so cool..I seriously wonder why I never wanted to or liked it before??...I wonder maybe if I am just attracted to her...if there is just a sexual chemistry between us....as you can tell..i am surprised!!

x

Honey

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Dong - actually....yes...I did ...it came really naturally to me...I knew when she moved a certain way what she was feeling...I knew how hard or soft to go with her etc...I really enjoyed it and I thought, well i am here, I may as well experience the full sensations of it, so i went all out. I was sucking her lips which turned me on a lot, also loved fucking her with my tongue..she is a squirter alos and I loved being covered in wetness ...

.actually all of it was so cool..I seriously wonder why I never wanted to or liked it before??...I wonder maybe if I am just attracted to her...if there is just a sexual chemistry between us....as you can tell..i am surprised!!

x

Honey
Wow, I got a boner reading your post!:smile: B=======D

Make'nItLong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now you know why us men love to go "Down Under". There is noting better than being able to use my tongue to penetrate the folds and crevises of a warm and moist "flower". Could do this for hours and hours for day's on end.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,

At our swingers club on Friday night, they held a online competition for single me to enter for free if they were gorgeous and hung. :banana:
I had to think about this one for a minute before I realised it was a typo.I was picturing you using a strap-on to give some guys a night they'd never forget! :biggrin1:
It's always good to hear about your exploits Honey.What happened to your blog? The link disappeared before I had a chance to finish reading it. :confused:

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Congratulations, eating pussy is pretty damn fun. Well you answered the question whether a girl would be instinctually good at eating another girl out... Again welcome to the club...

Kshelby

what a minute....
There is a club?!
I may have to hang around after one of those meetings get out. I could use me some services!

I'm sure anyone here would be willing...

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol..well ya know..i was a little busy!!! I will however load some pics of another night recently , when my long lost lap top returns from warranty inspectors!!!

...I wonder now...if hubby would like to share a pussy with me..ohh shit that would be hot..kissing him and licking pussy together.....ok..new weekend plan....lol

x

Honey

Girth girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wild Honey, I totally hear where you're coming from. I too lost my girl on girl virginity in one of those swinger clubs, although it was a girls only night for Mardi Gras... I won't reveal any details but it involved a number of other women all at once. And the girl was a squirter and came all over my tits. Great night!

You know you're pleasing a woman when she squirts and moreover, only a woman knows exactly how to please another woman. Men can be very good, but never as good as a woman because she know exactly what to touch and the degree of pleasure her partner gets from it.

I think it is great that you're experimenting and so on, licking pussy is great and I'm much like you: it depends on the person I'm fucking as to whether or not I'm interested in going down. This goes for men, also. It's good to be picky: you want your first experiences to be memorable and exciting, rather then boring and luke-warm. Indeed, you want every experience to be like that!

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You know you're pleasing a woman when she squirts and moreover, only a woman knows exactly how to please another woman. Men can be very good, but never as good as a woman because she know exactly what to touch and the degree of pleasure her partner gets from it.

I disagree, I have met alot of women who don't know how to push a womens buttons, and a few men who know some tricks that most women never figure out.

I will say a women has a "home field" advantage, but not that a man can never be as good as a women.

You also have to take into account the whole psyche part of sex, and that merely having a guy being subserivant, and eating a girl out, that alone for alot of girls is a major turn on, enough to out do the whole "home field" advantage...

Then again if the women is a lesbian...