Cunnilingus lovers please stand up!

D_Langhorne Hangsleft

Just Browsing
Media
I absolutely adore giving oral to women :smile:. Just to see her body twitching and having plenty of orgasms and cumming after that...hummm...just lovely :) I just want to know if there's anyone out there who feels the same way :). Make yourself heard hehe!!

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am on board with that! I think having a large cock is great, but simply a gift/curse of genes. Knowing how to please a woman with your mouth.... talent! I love eating my wife while she kneels over my face.. then slides back down onto my cock.. this has been the only way to get her to squirt while fucking!

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep! I am a part of this clique. Nothing better than having pussy juice all over your face after eating her well - giving her (as you stated) plenty of orgasms. There are times when all I WANT to do is eat pussy. Yes.

Simba

sspp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must agree with all of the above, many of my happiest moments have been with my face between two creamy thighs, and my mouth on a piece of heaven.

Phil

I like it as long as the woman does not have a stanky pussy and knows how to keep her cunt clean and trims or shaves her pubic hair.

roy86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nothing better than the 69ing. my girlfriend suprised me tonight though - she got off and went down on me.

i begged her for hours to let me tongue fuck her. she likes it. a lot. and so do i. especially when she grabs me by the back of the head, pulls my hair and then pulls me into her more.

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With the exception of a mind-blowing orgasm :biggrin1:, it's absolutly my favorite. That and finding a man who knows how to please a woman n this way, is a match made in Heaven. Sign me up now, please!

FlowerChick

rundry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1st tried it before I ws 6. have no idea why. some nights that was all my girl and I would do. ahh, I lone for those good old days.

biguy8773

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love it! As long as they keep clean its amazing. I love the taste and just knowing how happy I'm making my girl