Cunnilingus lovers please stand up!

WideAndDeep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This non-clinical study involves determining how many orgasms I can lick, kiss, nibble and suck you to before you beg me to stop.:biggrin1:

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<<... study involves determining how many orgasms I can lick, kiss, nibble and suck to before you beg me to stop.>>

Oh. LMAO!! I needed that!

There are some "BIG Talkers" around the LPSG site, also with some "large" items hanging around... I think poison-ivy and I so far will be the "judge" of that.

:biggrin1: Maybe we can have some kind of an "international" showdown. I would like to be in a position (yes, pun intended) where there was someone who really could make me beg, and then I would know I probably had died and gone to Heaven! But I wonder if he really exists... if there is a "Cunnilingus God" out there...

:smile:FlowerChick

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1: Maybe we can have some kind of an "international" showdown. I would like to be in a position (yes, pun intended) where there was someone who really could make me beg, and then I would know I probably had died and gone to Heaven! But I wonder if he really exists... if there is a "Cunnilingus God" out there...

Showdown... LMAO !!!

I too haven't had someone make me beg, I think we need to source out this 'god' and send him down under :wink: Boom tish.

Mean while, I think this is a very good vid on heading in the right direction... She knows her stuff!!

Pussy Eating Lesson

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Oh alright, I'll be the lab rat for this experiment... *gets nude and awaits*
Sign me up too. Is there some kind of LPSG non-clinical trial taking place in So. Cal ? Sign me up, no need to pay IF you're good...
FlowerChick
The trials are taking place in London. At my house. They can be as clinical or non-clinical as you like. Please bring lots of spare pairs of panties...

:biggrin1:

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<<<<The trials are taking place in London. At my house. They can be as clinical or non-clinical as you like. Please bring lots of spare pairs of panties...>>>>

Uh, nicky9x6... I think the company/person conducting the trials is to provide the much needed treatments, drugs if necessary, supplies, food, air fare, housing if needed, including PANTIES (not that they are really needed!)... don't they have panty stores in London? *Victoria Secret works for me, doc. *Please send appropriate VS gift card to my US address and I'll be sure to show up with a few pair of lacy crotchless panties, just for you. *So what color do you like?*

Som3Guy

Just Browsing
Media
Personally eating pussy is better than sex, blowjobs, etc. If i was with a girl who was only interested in me going down on her i would have absolutely no problem, it'd be awesome

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be a guy who'd go down (smiling) on almost anyone, but that's changed for me recently. A very good friend of mine, who's been quite a notoriously promiscuous lesbian (she's slept with way more women than I have, and I feel uncomfortable telling people my number) for decades now has come down with HPV induced cancer of the tonsils. I'm one of her friends shuttling her back and forth to the hospital for treatment. Not a pretty sight. she might die from this. I'm in a relationship right now, but if that changes, I'm not sure how I'll feel about running my tongue up along a pair of swolen labia to give a clit a playful lick. I fucking hate dental dams more than wearing a rubber. Once upon a time, sex used to be fun. . .

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink*

y'all realize ya have more a chance of contacting oral HPV via french/deep kissing than cunnilingus/fellatio?
*y'all in the broad sense.. been seeing heaps of "no more vag" posts around since the whole Michael Douglas thing*

statistically... ya will probably make-out with more people than you will go down on in ya lifetime.
snog at ya own peril!!

and all those dudes swearing off the pink will cheer their partners health conscious choice to forgo the blowjob portion of sex play, yeth?

last eta: get the vaccine. doesn't matter if ya over 26, ask ya doctor about keeping ya ass healthy/happy/humping.

Last edited:

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*blink*
more HPV related vag-hating :rolleyes:

y'all realize ya have more a chance of contacting HPV via french/deep kissing than cunnilingus/fellatio?

First, I don't hate vaginas, the idea of loving them with my mouth/tongue, nor the women attached to them; I'm just dealing with a new health threat which I hadn't had personal experience with yet. The same thing happened to me as I watched a friend slowly die from AIDS for the first time decades ago. You're right that statistically oral cancers from HPV are pretty rare, and that I ought not freak out about it. I know that if my friend beats this and goes into remission, the possibility of developing oral cancers from HPV won't be quite so slaient to me as it is right now. My reaction isn't totally logical, but rather emotional, but having a friend contracting cancer from an action which you also do can shake you up a good deal. How can it not?

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*blink*

y'all realize ya have more a chance of contacting oral HPV via french/deep kissing than cunnilingus/fellatio?
*y'all in the broad sense.. been seeing heaps of "no more vag" posts around since the whole Michael Douglas thing*

statistically... ya will probably make-out with more people than you will go down on in ya lifetime.
snog at ya own peril!!

and all those dudes swearing off the pink will cheer their partners health conscious choice to forgo the blowjob portion of sex play, yeth?

last eta: get the vaccine. doesn't matter if ya over 26, ask ya doctor about keeping ya ass healthy/happy/humping.

A man can get the vaccine? I've always been unclear on this.

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, I don't hate vaginas, the idea of loving them with my mouth/tongue, nor the women attached to them; I'm just dealing with a new health threat which I hadn't had personal experience with yet. The same thing happened to me as I watched a friend slowly die from AIDS for the first time decades ago. You're right that statistically oral cancers from HPV are pretty rare, and that I ought not freak out about it. I know that if my friend beats this and goes into remission, the possibility of developing oral cancers from HPV won't be quite so slaient to me as it is right now. My reaction isn't totally logical, but rather emotional, but having a friend contracting cancer from an action which you also do can shake you up a good deal. How can it not?
You are missing out on a lot of fun things with this irrational fear. How do you drive anywhere? Go outside in a storm? Eat new foods?