Cunnilingus lovers please stand up!

mistabobdobalina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, men can get the vaccination. In fact, it would be preferable if they did because a herd immunity situation could be created.

This.

I wish the government was more public w/ recommendations that boys get this vaccine too instead of just girls. I also wish the religious far right would stfu about it.

The vaccine is effective and beneficial for both men & women.

D_Tillie_Twocones

Account Disabled
Media
As an enthusiastic receiver of such pleasure I LOVE hearing that so many men adore it. The sad thing is that I've only found one guy who truly knew what to do. And oh my god I never wanted him to stop.

I've never understood the aversion as long as the girl is clean and willing. What could possibly be bad about it? I know how I taste and its divine ;)

LilQueenofSpades

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*blink*
*y'all in the broad sense.. been seeing heaps of "no more vag" posts around since the whole Michael Douglas thing*.

Wait what is all this... got any links where i can educate myself
what happened w. no more vag and michael douglas

mistabobdobalina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wait what is all this... got any links where i can educate myself
what happened w. no more vag and michael douglas

Michael Douglas contracted throat cancer.
He blames it on HPV (HPV can cause throat cancer)
Says he got it from oral sex (it's possible to get it from oral sex)

Now some guys who are bad at math are running around worried they're going to get cancer from going down on girls (and if they're that worried, they can just get the HPV vaccine).

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I love making a woman squirm. When I am there with my mouth and tongue running over her clit, I can have a hand tweeking a nipple and the other tickling her G spot... Throw in a vibrator or other toy and she is pretty much in heaven... Icing on the cake is when she cums and then you get in and make her cum some more. Yep, love it.

BasterMater

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Even though I have only gotten to do this on one girl boy did I feel satisfied doing it. I still remember the first I went down on her. She was just squirming and then in little to no time she came and clamped my head in between her legs. It was awesome. Then the look of surprise on her face when I told her that was my first time doing that was priceless.

D_Bobby_Saux

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oral is definitely the best fore play. I love a woman's scent, and taste. Multiple orgasms help too. Then she and I are ready for penetration.