Cunnilingus position I invented

J

JR7

Position X it is, Dongalong. It does look like an "X," from above, and it does kind of feel that way at bed level when you're doing it! I used Pages, which is Mac's word processing program. I went to 'Insert,' clicked on 'Shape,' and then chose the 'Draw with Pen' option. It was probably not the best program to use, but I did like the Picasso-type rendering it lent. I just hope it was clear (and humorous). The quote in the bubble was said in reality by a comely female who made me cum that way.

J

JR7

Just had to look again at "Position X," in pictoral form - ahhhh, takes me back!

J

JR7

Yeah, I can see how my head looks like Vader's. I was trying to draw my back and shoulders and it got all screwed up - I couldn't find a way to erase and redo it.

J

JR7

By the time I'm cumming from the reciprocal cock stroking, the woman has already orgasmed at least once. Even after I've ejaculated I've continued eating pussy and have given multiple orgasms with jizz still covering both of us (as depicted) in the artwork.

J

JR7

So who else uses the 69 position I invented? Alright, I'm sure "invented" is an inaccurate word, but it's funnier that way. At least my friends (guys and girls) in college got a kick out of it when I'd recount sexual sessions referring to the "69 position I invented."

J

JR7

gtocrzy, give it a shot. It is not uncomfortable in the least. You just have to get your face right in your wife's crotch and spread her legs as far apart as possible (without it being uncomfortable for her). I have tried all other cunnilingus positions (including that which jmfangio was kind enough to portray in his photograph) and this one is the most comfortable. It also yields (I think) the most convenient positioning to the female to give a concurrent hand job. The only cunnilingual position more comfortable is 69 with the female on top. However, that's 69. In terms of cunnilingus without tandem fellatio, my position is the best.

J

JR7

jmfangio, thanks for the pic. Your woman has a great pair of breasts and from what I can tell, a smoking hot figure. I have used the same position, but my preference is that which I described and depicted in my art work because I have found it more comfortable.

Additionally, though your wife or girlfriend appeared willing to lend a helping hand, for some reason when I've used your position to munch box, I found that 50% of the time the female did not give me a tandem hand job. It sounds funny, but when I've used 'my position,' of lying on my back with the right leg straddled over my torso, I've never not gotten a courtesy hand job.

J

JR7

I'm telling you - it's an anatomical fact. There is no way a female's right hand can not stroke off a male's penis when said male is performing cunnilingus in the position described and illustrated above. It's a reflex, the same as though you're at the doctor's office and s/he taps your knee with plessor.