cunnilingus question

iluv2xlr8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all,

So i consider myself a novice when it comes to cunnilingus and I have a few questions for the ladies.

I know this sounds kind of pathetic but I cant seem to find the clitoris. I Have an idea of where it should be at but I cant help but feeling im missing it. Any time I go down on my girlfriend im only at it for about 5-6 mins and then she pulls my head up and we continue with the show. She makes moans of pleasure but i would assume that if it was indeed that pleasurable, she would want me to continue. Ive been reading a few posts and someone said something about the key to great cunnilingus is intuition. And I kinda dont feel like I have any. So in addition to the clitoris question, id like to know what are those small, subtle, non-verbal signals that im going in the right direction. Sorry if this info is elsewear, I REALLY didnt feel like reading through hundreds and hundreds of posts to find 2 pieces of info. Thanks all :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
leave the lights on!

i'm being serious here. soft lighting.
if you're doing the ''my god you're beautiful'' lines then she probably won't mind you just opening her lips and having a look.

touch it while you look at it, so you get a tactile map of where it all is. commit this to memory.

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
epic-fail-product-fail.jpg

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The clit is the first thing you come to when you are approaching her slit from in front. It's different size on every woman, so perhaps your girlfriend's is on the small side, but the best way is to leave the lights on and really spend some time worshiping her with your eyes and soft touches and kisses. Know your beloved.

And if she's not your beloved, why in the world are you two having sex at all?

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On the rare occasions, the guy doesn't know what I like, I don't mind him asking. If you're not sure what she likes, ASK.

D

deleted356736

There's a whole lot of possibilities here, including that she's orgasmed and is now too sensitive for you to continue. Some women are very orgasmic, my wife being one, and when you get oral sex right it can only take a couple of minutes. Beyond that, oral sex is very intuitive as every woman is different in terms of where you should stimulate, how hard you should rub, how much noise is made and so on. In my experience, a lot of noise at orgasm is extremely rare.

The only trick is to read her body, and follow her non-verbal signs of building arousal culminating in release. The other trick for a novice, and this is how I learned, is ask her to touch herself and then mimic what she does. She probably only needs to do it for a moment, and you should get the picture of what, where and how.

A bit of communication helps, and I found it best to talk pro-actively before sex (I really want to make it special for you next time, and I wondered if I was doing oral sex right, or whether I could do it better).

I'm not sure about the comment about her being your beloved. In my case every woman was my beloved, even if only for a brief moment in time.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few non-verbal clues...she pushes up her pelvis to meet you. She sort of rolls one way or the other (gently trying to guide you to the right spot). She goes very still for a second. Her breathing becomes more shallow. She becomes somewhat stiff and still.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ask, stupid. You wouldn't believe how understanding people are.

Yes, it might not be the sexiest thing, but a little guidance a few times goes a long way. Consider it "training".

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you want to have the greatest sex possible with her, I agree that you should ask her what feels good and encourage the same from her. Good luck.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
also, since direct pressure or contact isn't always the thing, as long as you have a rough notion of the location/orientation of where it SHOULD be, focus around there and you should be fine. and also just respond to what she's doing and have fun exploring. ;)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can ask, but don't keep asking. OK? Learn. My hubby's always asking, but he doesn't need to. He'll ask but I certainly cannot answer. So my non-answer is really saying "you're doing everything perfect and I couldn't ask for more without risking the top of my head exploding."

iluv2xlr8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the helpful advise guys. The reason i started this thread is, as symphonic said, its not exactly the sexiest thing to ask for instruction in the heat of the moment. Figured id gather some knowledge from everyone here and become a cunnilingus aficionado at some point:smile: