Cunnilingus

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi everyone, forgive me if this question has already been asked, but I didn't see a thread for it.

Anyway, I'm gay but I've recently been thinking that I'd like to "try things" with a woman, and this would be one of them. The only thing is...HOW? I am familiar with the female anatomy...I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to focus on licking the clitoris right? Are there any special tips or tricks?

Thanks!
-MGB

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When you are working your tounge between a ladies hot set of thighs, just pay attention to how she reacts to when and where you are kissing, licking, nibbling, sucking and breathing. You'll catch on. Not too slow not too fast. Let her know how much you love what you are doing and she will let you know how much she loves it.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men aren't usually that good with vibrators, they've got it just on the right bit and they have to move it.

I never was good with a vibrator, for exactly the reason you mention...

...but I think women appreciate a fast moving tongue. It not like a blow job, that can be slow, and drawn out, with teasing licks and pull aways. I have heard that is frustrating, so I dont do it.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A vibrator is good, a tongue is good but they're different, a vibrator is more reliable but there's nothing as personal as having some guy bury his face in one's cunt.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Dont pretend to be a dog lapping up water. use small precise licks focusing on her clit. Circle it and then use combinations of light and rough flicking with your tounge (this will be what you'll be doing majority of the time your down there).

Dont be afraid to get your hands dirty, good oral involves more then just a tounge. Id suggest initially using the palm of your hand and rubbing it over her entire genital region to get her warmed up and wet, then move into using your tounge and also finger/s in her vagina

Cliche but really pay more attention to what her body is telling you rather then what sh is telling you. Us women are very vocal and responsive when it comes to oral so as long as you want to please her you should be able to read all the signs

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't trace the letters of the alphabet, it'll just drive her insane trying to work out if you're sending her a message, use morse code instead :)

Last year I had a 51 year old man singing home, home on the range while he was down there. Not humming, singing! I sat straight up in bed and was like what the fuck!? :eek::biggrin1: He did not get better with instruction.:mad::frown1: