Cunnilingus

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you can't go wrong with a variety Lee, sticking to any one thing for too long gets boring, and observing how we're reacting, reading Cosmo over his shoulder isn't a good sign.

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't trace the letters of the alphabet, it'll just drive her insane trying to work out if you're sending her a message, use morse code instead :)
Damn! As soon as I read that suggestion I thought "ohhh good idea!" then I read your post, spoiled! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the tips everyone! I really appreciate it! I gotta admit I'm pretty nervous about it, and worried I'll freak out...it is unchartered territory for me...it's definitely an exciting idea though, and I'm pretty sure it's something I really want to do. *shrug*

Now all I need is a girl who's my type and eager for a little casual fun with a gay boy....(they do have girls like that somewhere right? :confused:)

-MGB

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you enjoy yourself she will most likely enjoy you. It can be a lot of fun for both of you, let her know that you find her sexy and that you want to be there doing it right for her. Ask her what she likes and then do it to the best of your capabilities.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn! As soon as I read that suggestion I thought "ohhh good idea!" then I read your post, spoiled! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the tips everyone! I really appreciate it! I gotta admit I'm pretty nervous about it, and worried I'll freak out...it is unchartered territory for me...it's definitely an exciting idea though, and I'm pretty sure it's something I really want to do. *shrug*

Now all I need is a girl who's my type and eager for a little casual fun with a gay boy....(they do have girls like that somewhere right? :confused:) -MGB

Try Think_Kink she is the only straight woman I know of who openly pursues gay and bi-sexual men.