Cunning Linguist in Los Angeles seems stimulating conversation

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by jmfangio, Nov 6, 2009.

1. jmfangio

jmfangio Member

Albums:
    In truth, there's absolutely nothing in this world I love more than giving oral. Yes, I guess you could describe it as a fixation, or obsession. Once I get started, I just can't stop until you've cum, and then can't wait to start again. A lot of guys will go around saying that they're 'the best' at giving oral. Well, I think that they're fools. Every woman is different - the tongue flick/finger combo that had partner #1 screaming your name in ecstasy may bring a yawn from partner #2. I love trying to find out what brings YOU to heights of pleasure. A woman's orgasm is a beautiful thing to behold, and that exploration is so much a part of what I crave.

I would love to find a local partner who will help me indulge in my favorite pastime. And let me say that this is all about my desire to give pleasure. I certainly wouldn't say no to reciprocation, but I'm deeply satisfied just by giving. Pics in my gallery, and if you like what you see and hear so far I can send you a face pic.

:tongue:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice