Cupid, Draw Back Your Bow!!...

Lex

Expert Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Posts
8,241
Media
0
Likes
154
Points
268
Location
In Your Darkest Thoughts and Dreams
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gender
Male
[SIZE=+1]And let your arrow go
Straight to my lover's heart for me

Cupid please hear my cry
And let your arrow fly
Straight to my lover's heart for me

Now I don't mean to bother you but I'm in a mess
There's danger of me losing all of my happiness
For I love a girl who doesn't know I exist
And this you can fix

So...

Cupid draw back your bow
And let your arrow go
Straight to my lover's heart for me

Cupid please hear my cry
And let your arrow fly
Straight to my lover's heart for me

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

Hugs, tugs and kisses all around!!

[/SIZE]
 
I hope all you are shown great love today. It can come from friends, fam, or a lover. Happy Valentines Day Charlie Brown!

Happy Birthday Grandpa. You'd be 119 if you were still around. You old buzzard.
 
Let's just hope the winged li'l cherub isn't the elmer fudd one & hits the right spots.

Hey now! Elmer's sort of sexy and with all those extra arrows flying he'll send a lot more love my way:smile:




Happy V.D. everybody--er, I mean Valentine's Day, not the other type.
 
Hey now! Elmer's sort of sexy and with all those extra arrows flying he'll send a lot more love my way:smile:




Happy V.D. everybody--er, I mean Valentine's Day, not the other type.
well, you know what they say about bald men-They don't use a lot of cream rinse or shampoo.
Ha! Thought I was gonna say the other thing about bald men, didn't you? Well, being hetero, how should I know?
 
Happy Valentine's Day!


I :heart: Everybody! :smile:


I'm also in an exceptional mood, since it happened to also be a snow day for me today!!:biggrin1:
 
Who sang that song? for some reason, I can't remember and it's bugging the shit out of me.----please help me !@!$@!!

Happy Valentines Day everybody!!

[SIZE=+1]And let your arrow go[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]
[SIZE=+1]Straight to my lover's heart for me[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Cupid please hear my cry[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]And let your arrow fly[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Straight to my lover's heart for me[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Now I don't mean to bother you but I'm in a mess[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]There's danger of me losing all of my happiness[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]For I love a girl who doesn't know I exist[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]And this you can fix[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]So...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Cupid draw back your bow[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]And let your arrow go[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Straight to my lover's heart for me[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Cupid please hear my cry[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]And let your arrow fly[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Straight to my lover's heart for me[/SIZE]

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

Hugs, tugs and kisses all around!!
[/SIZE]
 
Sam Cooke, and more recently, the Spinners ...



Lex -- I'm hit! :wink: