Cupping the balls

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

stinkyfishtaco: I was talking to my friend the other day and he said that he really likes it when people cup the balls i think its too ticklish to do that but he said it is fun i dunno what do you guys feel about it

2. Imported

Gold Member

sammichCOCK:
    wow, immediate reply, awesome.
    you my friend have to try it. that's all i can say. :D

3. Imported

Gold Member

stinkyfishtaco: im like supersensitive though so it is to ticklish is there anyway to make your balls less sensitive

4. Imported

Gold Member

sammichCOCK:
    your partner doesn't happen to use his tongue does he? other than that, I really think just SLOW, downward(upward causes the tickling, am i rite?) movements should get the ball rolling(lol)

5. Imported

Gold Member

stinkyfishtaco:
    ok why do you have to assume i am gay just because you are gay doesnt mean that everyman in the world is gay to then this site would just be a gay hangout wouldnt it and then it would be titled as such but no. not every man in the world is gay so why dont you just not assume i am gay and post have your partner and not specify if it a him or a her... ok now that im done being a drama queen its good advice ill try it and get back to you on how its cumming along ;)

by the way i am gay

6. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

ok why do you have to assume i am gay just because you are gay doesnt mean that everyman in the world is gay to then this site would just be a gay hangout wouldnt it and then it would be titled as such but no. not every man in the world is gay so why dont you just not assume i am gay and post have your partner and not specify if it a him or a her... ok now that im done being a drama queen its good advice ill try it and get back to you on how its cumming along ;)

by the way i am gay
    [post=274398]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    I just spit my water out all over the monitor! lol :lol:

7. Imported

Gold Member

stinkyfishtaco:
    why thank you i love when i can make people laugh

8. jonb

Gold Member

Um, 'he' is the gender-neutral term; some time after the Norman conquest, English merged the masculine and neuter genders, at least for all things animate.

9. Imported

Gold Member

dijstra: I love it when my wife cups my balls or plays with them as I'm banging her; she likes to have me stay still as she shafts me slowly and drives me wild wanking the bit of my dick thats not inside and playing with my balls.

She loves to keep me at the edge cos she likes it when I cum after a really long time and she can feel the wad hit the end of her cunt.

Ball cupping rocks...

Dij

10. EnglishMan

EnglishMan Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for the guys who dont have sensitive balls, because when you do, having them played with is quite amazing.
    My balls are almost as sensitive as my dick, and I love having them touched, held, cupped and gently massaged.
    The added feeling of having someone's mouth and tongue going to work on them while they are wanking my well lubricated cock is one of my favourite things.

11. WorthyGirthy

WorthyGirthy New Member

Licking and cupping are definitely on my "+" list. Much like oral sex on a woman you don't just focus on the clitoris... you have to take a walk around the neighborhood too. Although my balls tend to be more sensitive, especially in comparison to the shaft.

12. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cupping the Balls can be effectively done by a partner or self in "Dog Style" Sex.

For me it is a great turn on. I can use my free hand/s to gently cup the balls when I want to shoot the sperm or my partner can use her hand to bring me close to ejaculation after a prolonged stroking session. A real quick climax to a pleasurable time can be achieved this way for me.

Neat, nice completion of an interesting session of stroking the entire shaft back and forth in the doggy position.

Draft saved Draft deleted