1. usuck

usuck New Member

I've been looking around the net for a larger sized cup. I went over to the sports store, but my dick hangs past the end of their largest size. Anyone know where to get extra large cups?

2. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Many dicks will hang "past" the cup. You're basically suppost to pack it in the cup for protection and minimal penis/testicle movement.

Try the new Nutty Buddy... It's been getting lots of (good) press lately. Even saw it on CNN at the airport a couple of weeks ago.

Here's the website:
    Athletic Cup Supporters Protective Mens Safety Equipment

3. D_Ho Lee Fuk

D_Ho Lee Fuk New Member

I played hs and college baseball all 4 years and hang big soft with big balls too.

I pack the jock first then pull on another jock and add the banana cup [obc], then sliders/compression shorts.

The banana is the biggest out there that I know of.

4. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I've seen it on Fox & Friends morning show. it created a lot of commentary and laughter from the guys.:eek:

5. WaSwimmer

WaSwimmer New Member

One fella mentioned the OBC. It was and is a great cup and probably had the most room, but unfortunately it's not made anymore. Tried the NuttyBuddy. Sorry, but I hated it; it dug into my thighs and even my rather modest junk wouldn't fit inside. A couple of years ago I got a cup from England, it's called the Kookabura Big Kahuna Abdo (abdo being what they call a cup across the pond) and it is by far the best I've come across (er, rather 'found'). It's large, very well shaped to tuck under and fit between your legs, and has great edge padding so you can wear it directly against your skin or inside a good cup jock. I found that wearing it directly against the skin and putting all of my junk inside of the cup is the absolute best. Everything fits very well, the junk is well protected, and nothing slides around. I hold it all in postion using a Zakk jock.

The down side is that although the cup is cheap - about 5 bucks - shipping is horrible. You might consider buying a couple if your friends need some and save on or split the shipping costs. I tried getting International Jock to stock them, but they weren't willing to do it.

Good luck, few things are worse than a bad fitting cup.

Mike

6. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Yeah, wearing a jock under the cup is a pragmatic solution for those who hang long but not extremely so. A few of my teammates over the years worked it that way and it seemed to work out ok for them.

7. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
  8. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just ordered a Nutty Buddy. Will report upon receipt.

9. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
  10. WaSwimmer

WaSwimmer New Member

I've got a Jofa, and they've got the right idea, but the wrong design. You are right when you say that there just simply isn't enough room inside the cup. The good idea part is that you wear it right next to the skin, and since it has a foam liner, the cup itself is really quite comfortable except for not having enough interior space. Also, and it really doesn't curve under quite right.

Mike

11. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nutty Buddy Report. I ordered mine as I indicated. Received it in the post yesterday. I ordered the Hog. Had to check it out this A.M. I wore it as directed. I pointed my penis down. I then went to working in my gardens moving heavy limbs, etc. The friction was getting to my groin.

I then put my penis upward inside the compression briefs and the Nutty Buddy really covered my balls well. No more friction to the groin area. It certainly covers well and certainly protected my family jewels. Not that I am worried about reproduction, at my age, but the comfort and general well being that I felt was great.

I will certainly wear this cup when I engage in heavy duty gardening and branch and tree work.

12. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

That's gotta be the most unique reason I've heard for wearing a cup! You go, dude!:smile:

13. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
  14. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Now, for the final Nutty Buddy Cup report from Hung. Just check it out in my new gallery. I appreciate the cup, but for me I must point my penis up to have total comfort.

Draft saved Draft deleted