Curcumcision, advise needed!!!

cjfp18

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi i'm a 22 year old British guy. I've been having some problems with my foreskin tairing and also the 'little cord'. It can get very uncomfortable for several days after sex, sometimes upto two weeks. I have been to see my doctor and he has asked to to consider curcumcision, as it will solve the problem. I am seriously thinking about it at the moment and would like some advise.

How painful really is it?
How long is the recovery period?
Do the stiches desolve or to they have to be removed?

Thanks

SparkyNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1 with the right doctor, the only pain you experience is the injection ....after that its just a bit numb

2 I masturbated after 17 days, was fucking a few weeks after that and the boy didn't even know about it

3 my stitches dissolved

Checkout the pix...I love how it looks

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The 'little cord,' as you put it, is the frenulum. That part tears on lots of guy's cocks. Mine was tight and pulled the head of my cock over when my foreskin was pulled back. I put a ring in it when I was about 19 but I still didn't like the way it pulled on my cockhead, so a year or two later I took the ring out and cut the frenulum. I much preferred it that way. I soon got used to wearing my foreskin retracted sand preferred it so much that I went to my doctor when I was 30 and asked to be circumcised.

It was done under general anaesthetic so I didn't feel a thing. It wasn't painful during healing, although erections hurt a bit to begin with. The 17 stitches were the dissolving type, and one of them came undone a bit too soon and allowed the incision to open a bit. However, it closed and healed quickly enough. The scar was healed enough for me to resume sex within about 3 weeks I seem to remember.

If I had my time over, I think I'd push to have it done under local anesthetic as it would have been much much cheaper (mine was done for aesthetic reasons so I had to pay for it). If was in your position I wouldn't go for circumcision unless you're sure you like/prefer the look of a circumcised cocks. If you don't, I think there might be ways to gradually stretch your foreskin, although that might take some time.

Good luck.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Since you are in England, where circs are not that common, I would take the advice of your doctor. I have two friends whom
have had it done recently, as adults, and none have had any
complaints about pain or the after effects. One had sutures that
dissolved and the other had to have them removed. The latter
wished he had had dissolvable sutures, also....his only complaint.

By the way...that cord is the Frenulum...make sure...have it in writing...that it is not damaged or removed. My father made sure that mine remained when I was circ'ed as an infant. It is
important so discuss it withn yiour cowadoctor..

Do you have any alternate way of solving your tearing problem or pain? If not, then what else is there to do? I would, again, take
the advise of the doctor.

Hey, both of my friends had a post Circ Party. Maybe someone will throw one for you.....something to look forward to..
Good luck...

Last edited:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Since you are in England.......
...... Hey, both of my friends had a post Circ Party. Maybe someone will throw one for you.....something to look forward to..
Good luck...

:biggrin1: I drove to my favourite pub/hangout a couple of days after my circumcision, and while I ordered my pint the landlady (who reminded me a lot of Sybil Fawlty) asked my why I was walking funny (she didn't miss a trick). So I leaned across the bar and quietly whispered to her that I'd just been circumcised.
"Don't go away," she whispered, "I want to hear all about it."
She served a few more customers and came back to me with sparkling eyes.
"Go on then," she said.
So I told her all about it (as discretely as I could) including how many nurses had come to check on my bandage in the night, and how the drugs they gave me to suppress my erections didn't work, etc, etc. And she kept coming back and asking me more questions, including "Come on. How many stitches have you got then?"
So I told her, and she threw her head back and screamed "SEVENTEEN STITCHES!" at the top of her voice!

:redface: Of course, EVERYONE heard that, and they HAD to know what she was talking about. It pretty quickly turned into an impromptu circ party. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Awesome, Riven.......you got your well deserved "Circ Party!"

My friends said their nurses did the same thing and they wondered if they got as much of a thrill as he did letting them look and change or check the bandage.

One of the guys has a Monter, and his wife said it seemed much bigger without the restricting foreskin. She also told me they seemed to check it more often that was really necessary.
So, I am sure the nurses also got a thrill and he was the talk of
the nurses station! :biggrin:

Did your landlady ask to have a look, too? Maybe you could be found to be eligible for a rent reduction...:shrug:...just kidding!

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was sure the nurses didn't NEED to come and look at it so frequently. I didn't think I had a particularly big dick, but I now realise that I was a good looking 30 year old single guy and it was a pretty good cock. It was very flattering to get so much attention ;o)

I didn't have a landlady silvertriumph - I owned my own house. But it wasn't long before some of the girls I knew wanted to try out the newly modified member :p

Last edited:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumcised at 23.

First things first. Make sure you have exhausted every avenue with regards to helping your frenulum/foreskin. Attempt stretching. Ask your doctor for steroid cream that can help stretch the skin.

If neither of these help then and only then should a circumcision be considered. To answer your questions:

1. You feel the pain of them sticking you with the needle to the first time. After that you feel no pain. You can feel them removing your foreskin but pain does not register. Afterwards the only other pain point is when you are removing the bandage and that really depends on the type of bandage used and how long you had it on AND especially how impatient you may be. A good 2 hour soak will relieve all of this.

2. 2 weeks and you can masturbate again. 4 weeks before you can have sex. About 8 weeks before you can have rough sex.

3. They dissolve.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
If your doctor is advising circumcision, he may be meaning that he thinks the problems would best be resolved surgically, which covers a wider range of options. Make sure you get that clarified.

If it does come down to getting circumcised, make sure you can preserve as much as possible. Look into getting a sleeve recission done. It's a relatively new circumcision technique that removes shaft skin instead of the foreskin and preserves the structures unique to the foreskin (frenulum, ridged band, etc.) as well as your nerves.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just to add to this, in the UK (NHS), they generally prefer to do circs under general anaesthetic, though you can ask them to use a local / Penile Ring Block anaesthetic, like I had when I first went in for a Frenuoplasty.

I was circumcised at 23.

First things first. Make sure you have exhausted every avenue with regards to helping your frenulum/foreskin. Attempt stretching. Ask your doctor for steroid cream that can help stretch the skin.

If neither of these help then and only then should a circumcision be considered. To answer your questions:

1. You feel the pain of them sticking you with the needle to the first time. After that you feel no pain. You can feel them removing your foreskin but pain does not register. Afterwards the only other pain point is when you are removing the bandage and that really depends on the type of bandage used and how long you had it on AND especially how impatient you may be. A good 2 hour soak will relieve all of this.

2. 2 weeks and you can masturbate again. 4 weeks before you can have sex. About 8 weeks before you can have rough sex.

3. They dissolve.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your doctor is advising circumcision, he may be meaning that he thinks the problems would best be resolved surgically, which covers a wider range of options. Make sure you get that clarified.

If it does come down to getting circumcised, make sure you can preserve as much as possible. Look into getting a sleeve recission done. It's a relatively new circumcision technique that removes shaft skin instead of the foreskin and preserves the structures unique to the foreskin (frenulum, ridged band, etc.) as well as your nerves.

QFT

Sleeve Resection is what I had done. You can specify and demand where you want the skin to be taken from. Your goal is to retain as much inner foreskin based on where ever your defect is.

Do your research. Dont just head into a circumcision blindly.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
QFT

Sleeve Resection is what I had done. You can specify and demand where you want the skin to be taken from. Your goal is to retain as much inner foreskin based on where ever your defect is.

Do your research. Don't just head into a circumcision blindly.

This is the problem with circs on the NHS in the UK, just normally one standard cut, which is normally on the loose and low side, though sometimes you can be lucky, and ask for what you want, which was what my mate in Mansfield was offered at Kings Mill Hospital, and he's very pleased with the result.

Obviously if you went private, they will pretty much give you what you want, and is something I am looking at right now.

Found two good private clinics too, one in Luton, and the other, is one often mentioned about on Circlist, Dr Zafia in the London Docklands area, and his prices are not that bad either, at between £600 / £800 depending on work needed.