Curcumcision

cjfp18

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys, i really don't want to start so kind of debate!!
A mate of mine is a recently qualified surgeon, and has asked me if i'd like to be curcumsised free of change etc??.

What do i do?? Yes or no??

greg631

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They say that a guy experiences 60% more of of an orgasm than a guy that cut. Do you really want to give that up?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A mate of mine is a recently qualified surgeon, and has asked me if i'd like to be curcumsised free of change etc??.

I normally wouldn't respond to this thread, but just have something quick to say.

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE HIS FIRST?

What is your relationship with your mate that he would ask you such a thing?

Is he cut?

And I doubt it would be free, as there are still hospital charges etc unless he's planning on doing it in his kitchen.

Have you been having any problems with your foreskin that he would think that you would want/need to be circumcised?

Not to end on a sour note:
But in all honesty I'd rather have him practicing on you, who knows that your his first rather than on a child or baby that had no choice in the matter, and who will never know who cut him, why, or that he was his first, or extremely unexperienced in the procedure..

I always hate when I hear stories of interns/new doctors being delegated to do infant circumcisions, especially when they are done assembly line style on the night shift sometimes, or at least that's how they use to be done, sort of under the cover of darkness..

IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN ASKED IF I WANTED TO BE CIRCUMCISED I WOULD HAVE SAID NO, UNFORTUNATELY AS I WAS DONE AS AN INFANT, MY OPINION ON THE MATTER WAS NEVER CONSIDERED.

JUST BE GLAD YOU HAVE A CHOICE, AND ULTIMATLY WHATEVER DECISION YOU MAKE THE DECISION IS YOUR'S, JUST KNOW THAT ONCE ITS DONE YOU CAN'T GET IT BACK, AND YOU SHOULDN'T DO IT OUT OF PEER PRESSURE.

To your knowledge has he asked any of his other mates if they want to be cut, or did he only ask you if your his only uncut friend?

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Maybe you should fill us in on the details. Your friend randomly offers free circumcisions to his friends? Sounds like theres some details we've missed. :biggrin1:

How did it come about that he offered you, and why are you considering having it done?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
or you could have tim tebow do it.

Universal Circumcision: Tim Tebow & Circumcision: a Public Service Circumciser

notice the disturbing use of the words "required to be circumcised" in the mission statement of this blog.

how exactly would that be implemented? a majority SCOTUS ruling on criminalizing the status of the uncircumcised? Global travel restrictions on guys with foreskins?

Last edited:

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

notice the disturbing use of the words "required to be circumcised" in the mission statement of this blog.

how exactly would that be implemented? a majority SCOTUS ruling on criminalizing the status of the uncircumcised? Global travel restrictions on guys with foreskins?

"But those people really needed the surgeries. We needed to help them."

God DAMN thats messed up!

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They say that a guy experiences 60% more of of an orgasm than a guy that cut. Do you really want to give that up?

And I cum a freak load easier with the foreskin on a guy. I just don't get why someone would want to cut off something that they were born with that actually has a pupose. An important purpose.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You DID want to start this fucking discussion again:mad::mad::mad:AND to get yourself some attention with your ridiculous question....I hope you swallow your tongue:frown1::frown1::frown1:

mr_unattractive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, if you think your dick is too big, or is working too well, feel free to have some inexperienced surgeon whack a chunk of it off. Look into it man, this is NOT a flap of skin or a non-functional part. It is an important part of your cock. Those 20,000 nerve endings are not replaceable nor is the mucous membrane that protects your glans and keeps it moist. The circumcision in the Old Testament is MUCH less radical than that practiced these days. Besides, the possible complications, amputation is just dumb when you can wash instead.

Choose to be a victim if you like, I am working hard to restore what was stolen from me when i was a baby.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a different point of view. While I agree with everyone else about the value and sensitivity of the foreskin, I think you are a big boy, and are old enough to make your own decisions, however well informed, or ill informed.
Enjoy, if you are so inclined.

kbas9000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unless you have a religious or health reason (like foreskin is too tight), I really don't see any other good reason to give up your foreskin. Especially for a friend who is not an experienced doctor.

Just because something is free, it doesn't mean you have to take. Plus I would think adult circumcision is exceptionally more uncomfortable after surgery than when you do it as a baby.

But ultimately, the choice is yours.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Did you notice that the boys that Tim Tebow & friends circumcised came from an orphanage called Uncle Dick's Home?

To the OP:

Congratulations to your friend that he is a recently qualified surgeon! I assume you mean that in addition to having completed medical school, he has now also completed a multi-year residency in surgery, taken and passed his USMLE board examinations and is now board-certified. Did he sub-specialize with an additional fellowship (e.g., pediatric surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, urologic surgery, plastic surgery, etc.)? Here in the US, medical school is normally 4 years, surgery residency is 5-7 years, and a surgery fellowship is an additional 3-5 years. Whew!

You might want to know a little more before consenting to be newly-minted Dr. Mini Me(nglele)'s first cosmetic project. Is he offering free practice lobotomies, as well? Circumcisions aren't Christmas presents; they're surgical woundings and anatomical losses undertaken for legitimate therapeutic and/or fetishistic reasons. Since you don't mention that you have an urgent medical condition that can't be treated more conservatively, is it you or your doctor friend that has the amputation fetish? It's especially charming that your friend surprised you out of the blue, since you seem to need to ask complete strangers whether to take him up on the offer to carve up your penis. It conjures up images of the studio audience shouting, "Door 2, Door 2" on Let's Make a Deal.

Keep in mind that adult foreskins are large enough to make two leather rings out of, so you and your friend could each wear one to further celebrate the special bond between you.