Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am tired of having a thinner than average cock. I tried helping and pumping in the past with only tiny, fractional gains and then it seemed to not budge any further.

Do some cocks just not respond to PE therapy? Or can I make this pencil thicker??

20180522_062056.jpg

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
I posted in another thread a couple of days ago that I gained about .5" in girth and length from Gainswave and a p-shot which is right about what they told me to expect. I know somebody who gained about .75" in girth from a series of three p-shots and pumping. I think either of these could work for you. There's also something called the manshot that is supposed to add pretty substantial girth.

G

girthyoldguy

Pumping and clamping can help. I also got the P shot mainly for pyronies but may have aided in some of my girth. Of course there are some drs. Out there who will put fillers in there. And there is also chem pe.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am tired of having a thinner than average cock. I tried helping and pumping in the past with only tiny, fractional gains and then it seemed to not budge any further.

Do some cocks just not respond to PE therapy? Or can I make this pencil thicker??

View attachment 1105182
There's nothing wrong with that. You are not a penis dick.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My length is 6.5" and my girth has been measuring closer to 4 3/8" mid shaft lately.
Any one can claim their girth is small. but you complain what is average..

Even though I'm huge girth... (because of Priapism) High Flow..

I don't recommend attempting to trigger Priapism.Event. you can really fuck up your penis doing so.... i.e ED.....

D

deleted972301

Jelq and maybe use of a water based pump.

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
So what did you decide to do? There are plenty of options to make you thicker. For me the change in sensation after the Gainswave and P-shot was amazing and the visual change both hard and soft is a turn on.

Reactions: strongmanxaf