Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am tired of having a thinner than average cock. I tried helping and pumping in the past with only tiny, fractional gains and then it seemed to not budge any further.

Do some cocks just not respond to PE therapy? Or can I make this pencil thicker??

20180522_062056.jpg

unlucky 13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
His length is more than adequate not the girth though. I've had 2 woman not feel me enter them. Others were disappointed but still let me hit it again. This is my experience though.
His girth is just fine stop saying otherwise.. If a girl says a cock is too thin it's just as fair to say that her vag is too baggy lmao.
People get too hung up on the physical when they should be looking at personality and character.. They are what matters at the end of the day.

Well that and eyes.. I'm a fool for pretty eyes!

Jeez, how can you guys recommend clamping to someone who hasn't been conditioned?

Please start with a beginner's routine, which consists of light jelqing and stretching for 90 days. After that, increase intensity over time. You can then begin with base squeezes, horse squeezes, bending, etc. Once you are conditioned to those, then try your hand at clamping.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
am i offering or asking something? no... hope you will find what you need
So you didn't write this in an email? ;)
So this it the deal... i will sell you my personal routine for only 15 euros ( ridiculous price) with paypal,fast and sicure ...why pay? because if you spend money for this routine you will be more determinated like going to the gym...i go to the gym beacuse you paid it....and of course also for me ...i spent 3 years!

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
So what did you decide to do? There are plenty of options to make you thicker. For me the change in sensation after the Gainswave and P-shot was amazing and the visual change both hard and soft is a turn on.

Reactions: strongmanxaf

SUCCUBUS.

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: nokpothead

unlucky 13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing wrong with your size, any concern s you have are purely psychological. If a partner is looking at your package in the flesh they've already decided they want to sleep with you. So what's to worry about? Kick back relax and enjoy the moment Confidence is king, dick size is irrelevant to anything except bragging rights

Reactions: SUCCUBUS.

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
I posted in another thread a couple of days ago that I gained about .5" in girth and length from Gainswave and a p-shot which is right about what they told me to expect. I know somebody who gained about .75" in girth from a series of three p-shots and pumping. I think either of these could work for you. There's also something called the manshot that is supposed to add pretty substantial girth.