Cure for Zipper Bite

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone know of a good remedy for "zipper bite"?. I usually go comando and I try to avoid zipper flys. Yesterday I was wearing a new pair of Lucky Brand cargo shorts with a zip fly. I opened the zipper at the urinal and caught a piece of skin in the zipper. It drew a little drop of blood.(and hurt like hell) This morning I had to skip my usual shower wank for fear of opening the wound. Anyone know how to hasten the healing and get the "hose" back in service.

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've never caught myself in the zipper, and don't ever plan to, but I have nicked myself with a trimmer and I'm guessing the injury is similar.

the best way to heal all scrapes and cuts is to keep them from scabbing over. just apply antibiotic cream (like neosporin, as mentioned above) and try not to let it dry out. I'm not sure how large a wound you have inflicted upon yourself, but if its large enough you may want to consider a bandage to keep stuff out of the cut. also, I wouldn't worry about it reopening in the shower.

battlepancho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The Good news is, tthis has happened to me before, was just a nick but and healed over fine with jsut applying some anti bac cream to make sure no infections happen because though you dont realise it,just moving around on ur feet during the day will cause heat and sweat in your groin area and sweat in an open wound is noooo goooood. the bad news it, no wanking! this will tear the skin, less chance in shower using soap but if it does it will double the time to heal. The Bad news is, avoid wanking for probably about 3-5 days to really let the skin heal up and then ur leak in ur hose will be patched:p

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I remember getting caught once... when I was still a teen probably (I also remember responding to a similar thread before). Anyway, once is enuf. Getting zipper pinched is something one tends to remember, and from then on, be ever careful.

If it's happened to you more than that, you might try button-fly.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, avoid zippered pants if you don't want to get caught. You might also consider making sure your pants have that little flap of fabric behind the zipper - it's a good safety measure. As for healing, it should do so pretty quickly. Penises tend to heal fast.