Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm Curios to hear from bisexual guys and girls about how they interpret thier sexuality.

As a gay men i find bisexual men alluring becuase i see it as a sign of openmindedness and broad minds excite me plus i find bisexual men tend to have the relaxed attitude of a straight men and the emotional intellegence of a gay man.

So bi guys and girls tell me about your world.....

Who do you date?

who do you fuck?

Do you lean toward one side more than the other?

How do you feel about hetero's homo's and other bi's

Whats it like in your world?

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Then there are those of us who are married and don't date anyone.

I do love sharing my wife with a buddy. But, unfortunately, that has not happened for quite a while.

rosso

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I consider myself bisexual, but at the moment I have dated only women. Emotionally I have fallen for women only. I have never fallen for a man before, and dont think I can...but the again, you never know in life ! LOL.

I fuck both men and women, with a preference for the latter. However, I have fucked more men and women, as we all know its way easier to get men into bed than women!

Whats it like in my world? Well, being discreet and not 'out' I feel like I am having a secret life. I appreciate both the beauty of a man and a woman. I am a boob man, an ass man...and a big cock man ! But emotionally I can only fall in love with a woman, I crave the love of one. I love kids and would like to start a family some day...which tells me I would have to 'give up' the other half of my life..

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I consider myself bisexual, but at the moment I have dated only women. Emotionally I have fallen for women only. I have never fallen for a man before, and dont think I can...but the again, you never know in life ! LOL.

I fuck both men and women, with a preference for the latter. However, I have fucked more men and women, as we all know its way easier to get men into bed than women!

Whats it like in my world? Well, being discreet and not 'out' I feel like I am having a secret life. I appreciate both the beauty of a man and a woman. I am a boob man, an ass man...and a big cock man ! But emotionally I can only fall in love with a woman, I crave the love of one. I love kids and would like to start a family some day...which tells me I would have to 'give up' the other half of my life..

Not Neccesarily i have a couple of friend who are in married relationships with women where iether the wife understand and there allowed once in a while to play with a guy or both he and she are bisexual and they both play together with other bisexual couples....... Its just a matter of taking the time to find the right women who will accept that side of you.... and it doesnt matter how wonderful you think a woman might be if she cant accept all of you she's not the right one

D_Evita_Zane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At this point I have only dated women, but as I've gotten more comfortable with my sexuality (I came out this week), I've realized that I can be in a relationship with a guy too. I still do see myself married to a woman and having kids though.

I've fucked both, but have been with more guys than girls (they're just easier to hookup with haha).

As far as leaning; I would say that I have a more emotional attraction to women and a physical attraction to men. Not so say that I can't have feelings for a guy and fuck a girl, it just really depends on how I'm feeling. For me at least, it's not a 50/50 split of my feelings for each sex. It does change

As far as other straight/gay/bi people? Who you're attracted to is your business. Flamers do kinda annoy me though.

In my world? Now that I'm out as a bisexual its a big load off my chest. I feel a lot more confident than I did before.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
Sex with guys is, for me, strictly a hedonistic pursuit. I'm into it for the sexual pleasure. Arousal and orgasm. I've never had even the slightest feeling of love or romance toward a male sexual partner the way I do towards a woman - I'm just not wired that way. I can't even kiss with guys - I've tried it, and it makes me want to gag.

People have tried to label or categorize bisexuals, or say they're actually just gay people who don't want to admit it. I don't believe that, and I truly enjoy sex with both men and women, if for different reasons. Human sexuality is complex. There is totally straight and totally gay, but I suspect a great many people exist somewhere along that continuum, between the two extremes (and I don't mean extreme in a negative context).

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I was in high school, like most guys I was horny all the time. Who ever was up to fucking, boys or girls, I'd woo an screw, ask to join me in mutual masturbation, I just needed to be getting off all the time, I never gave the sex of my partner any consideration. I gave my ejaculations and orgasms consideration and attention.
In college and in my early twenties I had learned much more about the nature of sexuality (mine and others) and felt pleased my attraction to both sexes offered me many more opportunities for sexual experience than those with stricter tastes had. However, I suffered from a good case of the grass is always greener. I loved (physically and emotionally) both men and women. On a date with a beautiful young woman, I'd long to suck a dude's dick. I'd be in bed with a beautiful young man and want to be eating and fucking pussy. It would nearly make me crazy. I guess it was my way of being in denial.
At twenty three I moved to San Francisco and a new world opened to me. I met married friends who invited me into their bed, I met women who enjoyed having sex with me and then enjoyed watching me such a buddie's cock, I found guys who wanted to watch me fuck a lady and then fuck them. I was able to accept Beautiful romances with both sexes and orgies such I hadn't dare dream could happen would fill my live and at this time I began to truly understand my own sexuality (and begin to understand others).
I do have taboos against sex with children, animals and anyone who is in a position to not be able to reject me for any reason what so ever. My type? Someone who has a high sexual aura. I am still constantly surprised at who I find sexually alluring. I honestly believe the imagination leads the cock and balls and if you follow your imagination, freedom will follow.
I do not hide the fact I am bisexual in the least. (Luckily I have always worked in the arts, and NOT on government sponsored art projects, so my co-workers are nearly always accepting and open minded. I am aware if I were buried in middle class suburbs or middle America I could not live the easy live style I have found for myself in San Francisco, Marin County California, Los Angeles and now New York. I am lucky I work in a field that allows me to live in such places.
I have mated (with another man). He was married when we had our first sexual encounter. (He divorced, he had fathered no children.) Our relationship is more than a decade old. We are not monogomous but respect and enjoy each others high sex drive. We both frequently have sex with both women and men, but always return to our bed in order to wake up there in the morning. It works for us, that's all the matters to either one of us.
Today I follow my libido and my imagination. I have no statistics to fulfill, no precepts to live, no mandates to adhere to. My sex life can be and is dedicated to my sexual pleasure, not proving anything but confirming who and what I am. I enjoy being me a great deal.

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
what a big question!

But when we finally make peace with our bi decision (or lack thereof) it gets easier. That decision is done in stages.

sometimes, to help my mind or conscience (?!) I just say bi is just a bedroom thing.

But I have come across people, straight or gay who think bisexuals are sluts, nasty and deviants or utterly confused people.

hmmmmm well perhaps LOL but i am holding it together pretty well if I dont say so myself :cool:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dating, only women. I have not topped yet, will not bottom. All I have done is mutual sucking and jo's.

I may try to top soon, I don't know how it will go, but if I have the chance I probably will go for it.

As has been said. With men it is purely sexual. With women it is sexual and emotional.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
None of the options fit my current situation, as I am only dating one person.

However, my preferences have evolved and changed over time. Started out limiting myself to only admiring males, but only interested in women. Spent a few years dating women, but occasionally "hooking up" with men.

Got married and remained monogamous, only allowing myself to fantasize about men. Once divorced, exclusively dated women, but hooked up with men for sex only. Convinced that it was a physical thing only.

Met, became friends with, eventually fell in love and started a relationship with the most awesome man I have ever known. Exclusively with him now :biggrin1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know how to answer this. For ages now, I've only fucked men.

I am attracted to women. When I'm at the gym and a girl with a hot ass walks by, I look at it. A lot. I try to be discreet because I don't want anyone to be self-conscious or feel uncomfortable, but I do find women to be very beautiful. I am more attracted to men, but I still can't help but look when there's a beautiful woman.

Having said that, I haven't dated, kissed, or slept with a woman since college. I've dated men exclusively since then.

So how do I answer? Does the attraction make me bi even though I don't fuck women? Or does not fucking women make me straight? Or does having once fucked women does that make me bi (But then that would also make most gay men bi, wouldn't it?)

Last edited:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... Who do you date?

Only women.

... who do you fuck?

Both men and women.

... Do you lean toward one side more than the other?

Not really. As others have stated it's easier to find NSA sex with guys than with gals so lately I've had more men than women but that's a matter of opportunity more than desire.

... Whats it like in your world?

Just wonderful!

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Who do you date?

who do you fuck?

Do you lean toward one side more than the other?

How do you feel about hetero's homo's and other bi's

Whats it like in your world?

I have date a couple of women before but won't again....too clingy and paranoid for a start!

I only fvck my bf at the moment.

I prefer men to women...though there is just something about a woman....

I don't feel anything one way or another regarding other peoples sexuality.

In my world things are pretty much 100% fab at the moment.:smile: