curiosity - suggestions please

cazzogrosso

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am married, but i have curiosity of trying how it feels to jack off with another male....

soon i might have the chance of doing so... what should i do? just keep the fantasy or go for it... please straight guys who have bi curiosities help me out.

i don't wanna jeopardize my relationship with my wife...... i really don't know

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am married, but i have curiosity of trying how it feels to jack off with another male....

soon i might have the chance of doing so... what should i do? just keep the fantasy or go for it... please straight guys who have bi curiosities help me out.

i don't wanna jeopardize my relationship with my wife...... i really don't know

Dude, you should have done this before you got married. Sexual contact with anyone after marriage is called cheating or adultery.
I sympathize with you, but I'm more concerned for your wife. Stay faithful to your vows, bro.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Dude, you should have done this before you got married. Sexual contact with anyone after marriage is called cheating or adultery.
I sympathize with you, but I'm more concerned for your wife. Stay faithful to your vows, bro.

I agree with Ballsaplenty, also belive me having a fantasy sometimes is better than the real thing, you don't carry the guilt, you are in control,you meet your own expectations mate

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm kind of wondering if the original poster is already past the point of not acting... after all he's posting that question here- that's a rather active thing to do...

I don't know what your relationship is to your wife- and you say that you are WORRIED about messing things up with her... are you in a faithful and solid marriage, or are you unfulfilled by her? To me that's the most important part of your posting. Don't screw up a good thing man, it's not worth it.

If you are in a relationship where, as your sex mate, she is completely connected to you, then she probably knows that you are conflicted and curious already. I'd say talk to her about it. She's the deciding vote.

Maybe she will tell you to get it out of your system. Maybe she'll suggest you bring a buddy home so she can participate. Without knowing your relationship, just playing the odds I'd give those two scenarios a pretty low chance of happening, but my point is that honesty is always the best policy- rather than doing it behind her back.