1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Photo Curious About Dl Fun

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Nicky D, May 9, 2019.

1. Nicky D

Nicky D Lurker

Years ago I slept a bunch of cocks. I didn't do it for years after in about 6 months ago I stuck two at once. It was okay. I was really attracted to one guy and not attracted to the other at all. I noticed that I didn't like big cocks but I like the little one in my mouth. Before I get into a serious relationship with a woman I'd like to try out some stuff with somebody. I'm really worried about STDs. I know this may sound like a crazy question but I'm wondering if there's a place or group where people get tested and then get busy once they get the results. If so I'd really like to try that. I'm interested in exploring all types.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice